PDA

View Full Version : What is Your Plans this Superbowl Sunday

thedrifter
02-05-06, 08:49 AM
What is Your Plans this Superbowl Sunday?

Mark and I will be going to Spankys Bar and Grill to watch the game

Plenty of food, beer, and friends (A Chilli cookout and grilled chesse)

PS Us girls will have Gas Mask in tow;) :D

Ellie

GySgtRet
02-05-06, 08:58 AM
We are going to our brother-in-laws place in Fredericksburg. Fa,ily memebrs food drink and a good game.

At the Super Bowl during the first commercial be sure to watch. The Marines that are being honored that the Cleveland Browns sent will be during this commercial break.

ringoffire
02-05-06, 09:06 AM
We are going next door for a party. I've been reminding everyone about
the first commercial break.

Ellie-are sure the gas masks are enough...you might need HAZMAT gear. LOL

thedrifter
02-05-06, 09:13 AM
We are going next door for a party. I've been reminding everyone about
the first commercial break.

Ellie-are sure the gas masks are enough...you might need HAZMAT gear. LOL

Not sure, but us girls learned a lot being around these Marines;) :D

Thanks for the scoope GySgtRet..Will let the word out

Ellie

rb1651
02-05-06, 10:29 AM
I'm just staying at home with my wife and kids. We have a superbowl tradition that goes back to when our first child was born. Of course I'll have few beers, and I'll help my wife make mini-pizzas on bagels, and we'll just spend the day as a family. It's nice to have all of the kids and grandkids together, and hopefully this tradition will continue for generations to come.

BOOGIEMAN44
02-05-06, 10:37 AM
Wel Ya'll Know Me And Football, And Ya'll Remember Moose0311, He And I Were Stationed Together 22 Years Ago And He Is Passing Through, He Is A Truck Driver Like Me, But, We Havent Seen One Another In 22 Years, So He Is At My House For The Superbowl, And I Am Making A Big Pot Of Chilli, Now, How Cool Is That?

rb1651
02-05-06, 10:57 AM
Wel Ya'll Know Me And Football, And Ya'll Remember Moose0311, He And I Were Stationed Together 22 Years Ago And He Is Passing Through, He Is A Truck Driver Like Me, But, We Havent Seen One Another In 22 Years, So He Is At My House For The Superbowl, And I Am Making A Big Pot Of Chilli, Now, How Cool Is That?

Outstanding, Marines!!! Hope your reunion is good for both of you. There must be alot of catching up to do. Enjoy your day and each others company.

BOOGIEMAN44
02-05-06, 11:14 AM
Thanks, I'll Get Pictures Up As Soon As I Can Of Moose And I.

GySgtRet
02-05-06, 11:54 AM
BOOGIEMAN44,

Good for you having a reunion like this. After 22 years there is a lot of sea stories and beer to be drunk.

:banana:

yellowwing
02-05-06, 12:49 PM
I envy your good company Boogieman! I don't even know if my home bar here in Canada will show the Big Game. I know that they will not air the same cool commericals. We will get the "Have a coffee and doughnut, eh!" messages. So I am here 4 hours before kickoff wondering what to do.

I'll probably get a box of beers and get on Leatherneck Chat (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/chat/flashchat.php)