PDA

View Full Version : A Message For Muslims

Ed Palmer
02-05-06, 08:40 AM
A MESSAGE FOR MUSLIMS
2/4/06 | Private email

For 1,000 years, 632-1683, militant Islam spread from Arabia through Spain and into France, where they were defeated in 732 at Tours, and toward China, where they were stopped by the Mongols, and then to Vienna (twice), where they were defeated finally in 1683. They also made it into India and Indonesia, where they remain today, although most left India for West Pakistan and East Pakistan (Bangladesh) in 1947.

Islam since 1683 failed to take any land from others, and failed to make any significant advances in science, medicine, literature. music, architecture or art. Almost all their advances, such as they were, occurred before the 1600s. Their countries were unable to manufacture the simplest machines. Their agricultural practices were medieval. Only the discovery of oil gave them any wealth, and they still can't operate their oilfields without the West.

Since WWII, many Muslims have fled repressive regimes ruled by the Mullahs to find a better life in the West. Unfortunately for them - and for us - they brought with them the cause of their failure - their religion. Now, as their birth rates soar, and they gain in numbers and political strength, they are beginning to demand that the West conform to their customs, traditions, and religious law, all of which contradict with the customs, traditions, and laws of the West.

Many in the West now preach tolerance, and ask us to submit to the demands of the Muslims. To appease them. They are wrong.

NOW IS THE TIME TO SEND A CLEAR MESSAGE TO THE MUSLIMS IN THE WEST.

"You came to our countries because you were fleeing repression and a medieval culture which prevented you from enjoying the advances of the West.

"Now, some of your number are beginning to demand that we conform to your customs, traditions, and laws.

"We refuse. We will not to conform, and instead demand that you conform to our customs, traditions, and laws, or leave.

"You may practice your religion, and your customs and traditions, but only within our laws, and only to the extent that they do not conflict with our laws. Sharia is forbidden in our countries.

"You are forbidden to engage in bigamy or slavery. You are forbidden to deny our rights to your women.

"You will conform. You will swear allegiance to our countries, or you will be deported to any land that will accept you.

"Our demands are not negotiable. Lawbreakers will be imprisoned until deported."

NOW IS THE TIME. IF WE VALUE OUR FREEDOM, WE HAD BETTER DEMAND THAT THE MUSLIMS IN OUR COUNTRIES ASSIMILATE, OR LEAVE. NOW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ed Palmer
02-05-06, 08:59 AM
Dam and I thought that Catholic School was bad because I didnt want to learn catechism <br />
<br />
Mullah Sought After Boys Flee School In Chains <br />
The Telegraph (UK) ^ | 2-5-2006 | Massoud Ansari <br />
<br />
<br />

yellowwing
02-05-06, 09:26 AM
The Druze and the Kurds are faithful Muslim friends. The two IDF soldiers that I met in New Orleans had nothing but high praise for the courage and fidelity of the Druze Muslims. A Druze brigade recently the won Best Battalion Honors of an all Israeli Defense Force competition.

The Kurds I have met personally and have worked side by side with them. They are good people. It was Billy Boy that allowed our two-faced Turkish 'allies' to run air strikes on them while American pilots were risking life and limb enforcing the Iraqi No Fly zone.

I have a colleague who is second generation American. Her parents fled Iran when the Ayatollah took power. She got her degree from Tulane and is now a brilliant Mechanical Engineer living in Houston. She gladly reminds me that Islam was at its peak in education and medicine when Europe was still burning Jews and using leeches.