PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Arlene

GySgtRet
01-31-06, 04:35 AM
Happy Birthday Arlene Horton and may there be many more to come...!!!!

Phantom Blooper
01-31-06, 04:55 AM
Happy Birthday Arlene! Hope your day goes well! :banana: Wishing you many more! Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall :evilgrin:

thedrifter
01-31-06, 07:00 AM
Happy Birthday
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!!!
May all your wishes come true.
May these candles burn brightly.
Throughout your life.
All the joy you give to others.
Return right back at you.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Ellie

MillRatUSMC
01-31-06, 07:22 AM
http://www.paperwiz.net/Feb_04_Images/Happy%20Birthday.jpg

We wish that we could be funny but that would not do, neither would serious do on your special day, so we'll settle for a Happy Birthday from me to you! Happy Birthday Arlene Horton ! Semper Fi Marine

yellowwing
01-31-06, 08:31 AM
Happy Birthday Marine!
http://www.ywg-web.com/images/Arlene.jpg

Osotogary
01-31-06, 09:04 AM
Arlene-
You sure as heck ought to enjoy this day 'cause you darn sure spent alot of years getting here. Celebrate to the max. Happy birthday! May you have many more.
Gary

OLE SARG
01-31-06, 09:07 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINE AND I HOPE YOU HAVE MANY, MANY MORE!!!!!
Enjoy your day!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

greensideout
01-31-06, 07:21 PM
Happy Birthday Arlene!

garryh123
01-31-06, 08:20 PM
Happy Birthday Sis!!!

Arlene Horton
01-31-06, 09:24 PM
:D How can I properly say "THANK YOU' to all my brother and sister Marines. You are all awsome! I celebrated by having another scar added to this old body! I had a right third "trigger finger release done. Seems the older I get, the more things either break down or wear out! As to having many more, my maternal grandmother was 93 when she went home to God; my biological father was one month shy of his 94th; and I have a 95 year old maternal aunt who is 95! Thank you also to our friends who sent me good wishes, Yellowwing, that was so very thoughtful! It makes my eyeballs leak (my great-grandson Dominick's term for tears,) Thanks again and SEMPER FI!
Arlene:banana:

Phantom Blooper
01-31-06, 09:31 PM
and I have a 95 year old maternal aunt who is 95!

Your'e repeating yourself dear!:banana:

It must be the age! LOL! Have a better day whats left of it!

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

Arlene Horton
01-31-06, 09:46 PM
GeeChuck...I must still be slightly under the influence of the drugs from this afternoon...yeah, thata right...it's the drugs, not the aging! Believe that and I have a very nice bridge for you to buy!