PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, JAM!

marinemom
01-31-06, 04:31 AM
Happy birthday, Richard!

May you have all that you wish for - and all tht you deserve. May the day hold al the best for you.

And, now that you have reached AARP age...............never slow down!:banana:

GySgtRet
01-31-06, 04:33 AM
Rich,

Happy Birthday and may there be many more...!!! Even though your team is going to be beaten by superior forces on Sunday in Detroit...!!!

:banana:

Phantom Blooper
01-31-06, 04:52 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINE !!! Rich, I hope this day goes well for you! :banana: Wishing you many more! Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall:evilgrin:

hrscowboy
01-31-06, 06:41 AM
Happy birthday brother and hope you have many more....

thedrifter
01-31-06, 07:00 AM
Happy Birthday
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!!!
May all your wishes come true.
May these candles burn brightly.
Throughout your life.
All the joy you give to others.
Return right back at you.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Ellie

MillRatUSMC
01-31-06, 07:20 AM
http://www.paperwiz.net/Feb_04_Images/Happy%20Birthday.jpg

We wish that we could be funny but that would not do, neither would serious do on your special day, so we'll settle for a Happy Birthday from me to you! Happy Birthday Rich! Semper Fi Marine

yellowwing
01-31-06, 08:03 AM
Happy Brithday Marine! On this special day the US Treasury Department has made some changes just for you! :D
http://www.ywg-web.com/images/JAM-50.jpg

jennifer
01-31-06, 08:25 AM
THAT IS A PRETTY GOOD ONE WING :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE TO COME... HAVE A GOOD ONE AND DONT DO ANYTHING I WOULDNT DO, WHICH IS HMMM, LOL ;) I GUESS THERE ISNT ANYTHING I HAVENT DONE... HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE AND SEMPER FI!! UH RAH!!

OLE SARG
01-31-06, 09:11 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINE AND I HOPE YOU HAVE MANY, MANY MORE!!!!!!
Enjoy your day and be sure and have a COLD ONE!!! :marine:

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

Osotogary
01-31-06, 09:20 AM
JAMarine (Rich)-
Grab yourself a juicy Washington State apple, set yourself down on your favorite front porch rocker, kick back and enjoy the Washington State vistas while singing the Seattle Seahawk fight song.
What's that? You don't live in the country and you are surrounded by urban sprawl and it's foggy, damp and wet? Heck, if that's the case, just go to the fridge, grab a brewsky, pop open the top, scratch yourself and them take a swig. You owe yourself a toast.
Happy birthday to you. Ya done good.
Gary

rb1651
01-31-06, 09:52 AM
Happy Birthday, Brother, and many more to follow. Any may I just say, GO SEAHAWKS!!!

greensideout
01-31-06, 07:22 PM
Happy Birthday Rich!

troop901
01-31-06, 08:10 PM
Ok, but I thought ya was too ugly fer any Momma to claim givin birth to ya. But yer my bro, ya know that, we have a special bond, and like you, I dont know what da freak it is. I remember this young Rich comin on the chat and, fer the rest of the story it will cost money, but its well worth it lol.
SF Rich on yer day, have a good one and just remember
GO STEELERS
SF and happy birthday Rich,
Brad

JAMarine
01-31-06, 08:38 PM
Thanks

rich

BOOGIEMAN44
01-31-06, 09:19 PM
Happy Birthday Jam, Rich, I Hope You Had A Good Day, And Many More To Come.

Arlene Horton
01-31-06, 09:37 PM
;) Happy birthday, Rich. Aah yes...50...I remember it well! Hope you celebrate at least as many as I have! Hayyt Birthday and Semper Fi.
Arlene:)

Arlene Horton
01-31-06, 09:39 PM
Sorry about the misspelled "happy" I'm doing this with two fingers!

semperfiman
02-01-06, 12:17 AM
happy birthday bro many more semper fi