PDA

View Full Version : Wacko Judge in Vermont

OLE SARG
01-19-06, 09:38 AM
I can't believe the antics of this so-called judge in Vermont. A piece of **** scumbag raped a 6 years old girl and this judge (I use that word loosely in this case) sentenced the piece of **** scumbag to 60 days in jail. In my opinion, the wacko dickhead (he looks like a penis in the pictures I've seen of this turd) psued-intellectual, left-leaning piece of **** judge should have been the one to go to jail. AND to top it off, this piece of nothing judge is a Vietnam Vet (maybe he was stationed on brokeback mountain in Vietnam). I see RED when I think of this poor excuse for a human being judge doing this to this little girl and her family. I've been sending emails to the governor of Vermont but they say he is a wacko too!!!!!!

Anybody from Vermont on here that can give us more info on this sad case?

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG :mad: :mad: :mad:

thedrifter
01-19-06, 09:53 AM
I agree with You..
I was in a rage when I heard this...

Who was thinking of the little girls rights..

Sidenote..
The judge should have left out his personal opinions...

Ellie:mad:

lovdog
01-19-06, 11:48 AM
Ole Sarg:
I hear what your saying - and they expect the public to have confidence in the judicial system of this land!! Right!! When you hear something like this happen to such a young innocent person - it just makes my blood boil too.
My granddaughter is that age (6) and if something like that happened to her I'd already be making my plans - if you know what I mean. I've been in court before - and sometimes it is just a joke how the system manipulates what they call "justice" - most of the time it is: who has the best lawyer, who can tell the best lies, who has the most money, and who weilds the most power!
Judges hide behind "precedence" rather than rule from what is right and to follow good common sense! Why are we not surprised? All judges used to be lawyers - need I say more!! We got a ton of them running our Congress!
I'm not a big fan of Andrew "Dice" Clay, but he did have a great saying at one time - "So many A*sholes, so few bullets"!!
Good idea, I think I'll email the Governor too!! They need to get rid of this guy - before he does more "collaterol damage"!!

mrbsox
01-19-06, 11:57 AM
"How much justice can you afford ?"

o.j. simpson bought a lot.
michael jackson bought a lot.

Let something like that happen to MY family, and the only legal decision to make would be if I get 10 or 20...
but justice would be served.

ringoffire
01-19-06, 12:08 PM
Here's a link to this story, I'm sure there are others.

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=4319605&nav=4QcT

ringoffire
01-19-06, 12:28 PM
Lawmakers Delay Impeachment Ruling

Montpelier, Vermont - January 19, 2006

The House Judiciary Committee has decided to take a wait and see attitude on the Judge Cashman sentencing controversy today.

The committee has been handed a resolution that asks Cashman to resign, after he sentenced an admitted sex offender to a minimum of 60 days. Thursday, the chairman of the committee, Hinesburg Democrat Bill Lippert, said he wants to wait and see if Judge Cashman reconsiders the sentence he gave to Mark Hulett. The state has changed its corrections policy to answer Cashman's objections and give sex offenders like Hulett treatment in jail.

The non-binding resolution was introduced by a host of Republicans and a couple of Democrats. The committee could endorse the resolution, reject it, or change it.

The committee will not be hearing from the Judge, he sent a note saying he could not testify because it's an on-going case.

GySgtRet
01-19-06, 01:30 PM
"The sex abuse started when the girl was seven and ended when she was ten." How could this have gone on for so long in her own home without here family knowing what was going on? In a four year span of time. Then the judged sentenced him to 60 days in jail and sex training. It doesn't seem to me that he needs training at all he needs neutered like an animal that no longer has any usefullness. Unbelievable the way justice goes only oneway here. The judge doesn't think that jail will help so he lets him go because he isn't a flight risk? Duh this guy has it made for the rest of his miserable life and he will do it again. He was already convicted you dumb@ZZ judge...!!! Wake up you worthless pice of human excrement...!!!

:mad: :mad:

jennifer
01-19-06, 01:49 PM
Wow, Thats Horrible!! That Guy Should Have Gotten A Lot More Time... Ugh, The Courts Are Being More Liniant (is That How You Spell It) These Days... Of Course Hes Gonna Do It Again, He Needs To Get More Time Then That!!!

hrscowboy
01-19-06, 01:52 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lets get both of these peices of crap and lynch em both

RHALEJR
01-19-06, 02:03 PM
Rapist And Drug Dealers All Need A Shot.
Not From A Whiskey Bottle Or A Needle,but From A .45
The Stupid Judge Should Be Staked Over An Anthill And Honey Poured On Him. Some Of My Ancestors Had The Right Ideas.

gccoplen
01-19-06, 05:08 PM
I agree with you, but the prosecutor must of been a wacko also.

rsta
01-19-06, 05:54 PM
We go on about "what's wrong" with this country and here's one example. Most of the laws we have are good and are passed for understandable reasons, but when there are judges that hand down sentences like this one, it just seems to make a mockery of the whole system. From the supreme court down, there have been too many decisions handed down that are well, just plain and simply put, stupid. It's no wonder that folks are getting fed up with the way the system is running. It's our country, let's take it back!

OLE SARG
01-19-06, 07:21 PM
I'm still boiling over this - if I had this ******* in front of me now I'd rip his head off and **** down his stump.

I've sent emails to the Governor and the Attorney General of Vermont. I doubt they will do any good but it sure felt good to vent.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

rb1651
01-19-06, 10:40 PM
As everyone has said, both of these pieces of s**t need to be taken out. I have grandkids that age, and if ANYONE did this to them I'd supply my own rope after the trial because they damn sure wouldn't be around to worry about a court appearance, let alone a worthless sack of s**t judge lettin' 'em go free!!!

RHALEJR
01-20-06, 06:37 AM
The judge,the prosecutor, & the scum's lawyer are probably part of that worthless organization, the ACLU(all cooked lawyers union). I think we need to round up a squad and go take care of the situation. If we ALL would send emails to Vermont and DC, someone mjght listen.

SGT. R. HALE ready for action.

RHALEJR
01-20-06, 06:37 AM
The judge,the prosecutor, & the scum's lawyer are probably part of that worthless organization, the ACLU(all cooked lawyers union). I think we need to round up a squad and go take care of the situation. If we ALL would send emails to Vermont and DC, someone mjght listen.

SGT. R. HALE feady for action.

junker316
01-20-06, 06:38 AM
We have seen the justice system let murders and sex offenders go free or allow them to plea bargain themselves into lighter sentences. Yet if a person is caught doing something minor they usually...

OLE SARG
01-20-06, 09:50 AM
I can't believe we don't have someone from the great state of Vermont to comment on this piece of ****e judge. Arseholes like this judge cashman makes me think we should bring back the vigilantes. I'd ride with them and I'd even bring a brand new ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

royalmarine
01-20-06, 02:36 PM
Maybe the DOJ or the US Attorney General would be interested in this. The way I see it, all these pieces of s**t should be doing time behind bars with the scum they put away. I can't believe another judge who is supposed to be impartial was so lopsided. He shouldn't have given a rats @rse about the other judge. All and all the judicial system is a failer to the American People. I wonder how long the Fu**s would last in a s**thole like Abu Ghraib Prison in Iraq. And to think we put ourselves on the frontlines so the liberal F****n pieces of S**t can have the freedom to do this to innocent children and get nothing more then a slap on the wrist. :mad: :mad: :mad:

rb1651
01-21-06, 11:11 AM
Our justice system is totally out of control. A kid who drag racing here in Rockford last year was involved in a high speed crash that resulted in the deaths of 4 people, from the age of 6 to 72, who were on their way to a local graduation ceremony. All 4 were from the same family. They gave this piece of s**t 5 years, which is the maximum allowable by State Law. They also credited him with 223 days already served in the county jail, and a 1 for 1 for good behaviour. This means that scum bucket will be out in less than 2 years!! Oh, and did I mention that he was a refugee from Bosnia who had to have an inerepter in court with him? Justice my a**!!! :mad:

OLE SARG
01-25-06, 08:43 AM
Thought there would be more outrage about the pinko faggot piece of feces judge cashman.

Hope the baldheaded piece of bird****e get diabetes, heart disease, bad feet, and colon cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe the citizens of Vermont put up with this kind of worthless ****e on their judiciary. Oh well, it takes all kinds.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

OLE SARG
01-28-06, 03:36 PM
More info on the piece of ****e judge cashman!!!! Come to find out, the pinko fags brother-in-law is sucking on the ass of the Governor of Vermont, apparently a big financial contributor. NOW we know why this piece of ****e is staying on the bench. He is as big a criminal as the scumbag he sentenced to 60 days for felony sexual assault on a 6 year old little girl. I saw this ******* on TV two nights ago and this SOB didn't say ONE F@#$ING thing about the 6 year girl - It was all about how this SOB judge felt sorry for the scumbag rapist and how punishment wasn't enough. Give me some bamboo shoots and five minutes with the ******* judge and he'll have a better understanding of punishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as I'm concerned, the state of Vermont can fall into the ocean and it wouldn't be missed!!

SEMPER F@#$ING FI,
OLE SARG

hrscowboy
01-29-06, 03:05 AM
dang ole sarge you would have your blood pressure alittle raised would ya??

Hell brother you know for a fact Missouri and Kansas have a bunch of ****sssy laws that you and i cant stand and was dang hard for you and i to even enforce because we knew from the get go the SOB was gonna walk..When are the people going to wake up and say enough is enough and change these stupid laws and want harsher sentences.. as far as i am concerned any sexual preditor should get life with no parole and no appeals and i dont give a rats behind if its a female or male doing it...and if someone kills then its death row with no appeals what so ever..

Old Marine
01-29-06, 07:26 AM
I'm still boiling over this - if I had this ******* in front of me now I'd rip his head off and **** down his stump.

I've sent emails to the Governor and the Attorney General of Vermont. I doubt they will do any good but it sure felt good to vent.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

I would suspect that if they put him in the general population portion of the jail that the prisoners will take care of the matter and save the state some money.

GunnyL
01-29-06, 07:55 AM
All I can say is that if it was my Kid, my answer for the Judge and the Perp would be 7.62 X 54 otherwise known as a .308.

GunnyL

hrscowboy
01-29-06, 10:17 PM
hehehe my sentiment exactly...

greensideout
01-29-06, 10:44 PM
dang ole sarge you would have your blood pressure alittle raised would ya??

Hell brother you know for a fact Missouri and Kansas have a bunch of ****sssy laws that you and i cant stand and was dang hard for you and i to even enforce because we knew from the get go the SOB was gonna walk..When are the people going to wake up and say enough is enough and change these stupid laws and want harsher sentences.. as far as i am concerned any sexual preditor should get life with no parole and no appeals and i dont give a rats behind if its a female or male doing it...and if someone kills then its death row with no appeals what so ever..

I could not agree more!

recon532002
01-29-06, 10:59 PM
Hey Ol Sarg
Burlington Vemont Newspaper has the lowdown on this judge even a place to comment check it out.:evilgrin:

www.burlingtonfreepress.com

yellowwing
01-29-06, 11:48 PM
Even Jeff Dahmer got his in the end. Literally rumor has it. Death by broken broom handle up the kiester.

It sounds like we have another candidate.

hrscowboy
01-30-06, 01:20 AM
You know gentlemen all it would take is 1 state to pass a law on these sexual stalkers and child rapers to put them away for the rest of there lifes on conviction and the rest of the states would follow. problem is how do we get just 1 state to pass a law that upon conviction your their for the rest of your natural born days with no appeals or parole...

yellowwing
01-30-06, 07:55 AM
How about Arizona? The citizens of that State appreciate and support Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his harsh tent city jail facility.

If they like giving car thieves hard labor and bologna lunches, I bet they'd go for hammering sexual predators.

OLE SARG
02-04-06, 10:23 PM
recon532002,
Sent Burlington Vermont Newspaper my comments and I didn't mince words!!
Thanks for the link.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG