PDA

View Full Version : Ted Kennedy and the ladies

thedrifter
01-17-06, 12:05 PM
Ted Kennedy and the ladies

O-o-o-h that Ted Kennedy—all beefy and sanctimonious and hypocritical as he once again grilled a real lawyer who was admitted to college and law school on his own fine merit and graduated with highest honors he earned, unlike, well, Ted Kennedy.

And now the great liberal Democrat who mouths the basic platitude of his party-respect for women-while acting (oh why repeat the tragic incident of Mary Jo, his marriage, his enabling his nephew in a rape case, his…) uh, differently, has promised

to quit a Harvard alumni club that forbids female membership “as fast as I can.”

Of course, as he admits, he’s been a member of the organization that is not sanctioned by that oh so pc institution, Harvard, for 52 years. Fast huh?

Ethel C. Fenig 1 17 06

captken
01-23-06, 06:13 PM
Yeah! Very interesting. Consistant with reports that I got from some former J.F. Kennedy security detail personnel who had a very different view of "Camalot".

Phantom Blooper
01-23-06, 06:23 PM
Old Priests Dying Wish

The old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years he had faithfully served the
people of the nation's capital. He motioned for one of his aides to come near.

"Yes father?" said the aide.

"I would really like to see Ted Kennedy and Charles Schumer before I die",
whispered the priest.

"I'll see what I can do, father," replied the aide.

The aide sent the request to the Senate and waited for a response.

Soon the word arrived. Kennedy and Schumer would be delighted to visit
the priest.

As they went to the hospital, Schumer commented to Kennedy "I don't know why
the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images after the number
the Republicans have done on us." Kennedy couldn't help but agree.

When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Kennedy' s hand in his right
hand and Schumer's hand in his left. There was silence and a look of serenity on the
old priest's face.

Finally Senator Kennedy spoke, "Father, of all the people you could have chosen,
why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"

The old priest slowly replied "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and
Savior Jesus Christ."

"Amen" said Kennedy.

"Amen" said Schumer.

The old priest continued..."He died between two thieves. I would like to do the same."

RLeon
01-24-06, 03:15 AM
Bwahhahahahaahaahahah!lol

rb1651
01-24-06, 09:03 AM
No truer words have been spoken!!! :D