PDA

View Full Version : Marines arrested for camping?

yellowwing
01-13-06, 03:44 PM
Facing deployment to war, Marines arrested <br />
By Enoch Autry/Publisher <br />
<br />
Two U.S. Marines pled guilty Tuesday in court to charges stemming from their Jan. 5 arrests when they established an illegal...

hrscowboy
01-13-06, 04:25 PM
Psychiatric Drugs???? Duh What The Hell Is This Young Man Doing Even In The Marine Corps Still????

greensideout
01-13-06, 07:03 PM
"Illegal campsite"? Ooooh, that's a really big crime!
How about, give them a talk and send them on their way.
Our governmental way of conducting "rule" inforcement has gone nuts!!!

yellowwing
01-14-06, 01:42 AM
Dickey, Bazemore said, was scheduled for return from military leave to his unit in Camp Lejuene, but decided to take some extra days. A 30-day "grace period" can be exercised for those in the military, the attorney said.
Its kind of hard to determine if these Marines were really UA from this statement. I never heard of a "grace period" for reporting back to duty.

If the local law enforcement did get a call on this I can see why they used so many resources go out and find 2 armed Marines in the bush!

On Jan. 5, the Georgia State Patrol, Sylvania Police Department, K-9 units, and helicopter aviation unit from the Georgia Department of Natural Resources' Fish And Game Commission aided the sheriff's office apprehension of Dickey and Joyner.

hrscowboy
01-14-06, 04:29 AM
I wanna know why one of these marines are on that kind of drugs and still in the service???