PDA

View Full Version : New Book

Preacher
01-13-06, 12:06 PM
One of our members of the 1/4 Association, and manager of our PX has written a book. Please go to the link to review and/or purchase Eddie's book.

http://www.redenginepress.com/eddie_beesley.htm

ringoffire
01-13-06, 12:57 PM
You can also buy this thru amazon.com. The reviews have been great, and there was a review in Sgt. Grit a couple of months ago.

I have not read it yet, but I have a few friends (who left reviews at amazon) that have read it. They absolutely loved it. I have not met the Beesleys personally, but I have talked to Mrs. Beesley thru cyberville. They are just wonderful people. Big Marine & troop supporters, I gave them Doc Leos address when he was at Bethesda, I think they were trying to get a copy of Eds book to him. I never did find out about that.

Please check out his book

rsta
01-13-06, 06:40 PM
Hey, Preacher, good to see you back on here. How's everything going with you? Just wondering.

Semper Fi!

Bob

ringoffire
05-18-06, 07:05 AM
Bumping this to the top
Just an FYI, for those in the following areas:

Eddie will be touring Bethesda and Walter Reed Hospitals to meet returning wounded soldiers from Iraq on Thursday, May 18, 2006

BEA Book Signing -- Biblo Booth, NBN Pavilion at #2619, Washington DC Convention Center, Washington DC -- May 21, 2006

Wounded Warriors barracks at Camp LeJuene May 24th at 2 PM

The Beasleys will be in other parts of the US, go to thier website (link is in the original post) to find out where they will be in the future.