PDA

View Full Version : "Why"

redneck13
01-13-06, 11:22 AM
:no: "Why?" "Why are we still in Iraq?" "In the bible." "There are tribes of very early people." "Those who are now fighting, and we here in America, belong to another descendent." "It says for those over in the region of Iraq, Afganistan, Iran, they will fight with each other until the end of time." "So....I have the utmost respect, and honor for those who are serving." Of course the liberal press isn't going to give us "any "GOOD NEWS." I don't know what is being accomplished? I have heard it will cost 2 trillion dollars before it's all said and done. I also hear scuttle butt, that, not withstanding, the possibility of "Arms of Mass destruction, that our President by some views, this is a vendetta because of his Father's life being threatened by Insane Hussein. I would also like to know, beside's taking out the taliban, how is it we will ever stop these coward A****holes from continuing to come from where? Syria, Iran? And why are we letting Iran do this? They are close to a bomb. I say, Mr. President?" "Drop leaflet's and tell the civilian's to get away from certain area's where we know they are using some nuclear stuff." "And send some bomber's there and destroy the damn stuff just like Isreal did." "Or are we going to fight them?" "Sanction's?" "What a joke." "I just can't see having our men and women serving us, when to me it's a no win situation." "I might be wrong." "Yes I remember 9-11." "It was insane hussein that did it." "I believe it was that b. laden planned it and got people here in our country to finally do it." "Am I missing something?" "Look at the prices going up, and up, and up, even at Wally World, and groceries, concrete, wood, gas, you name it, it just keeps sky rocketing." "Is this to help pay for this War?" "Then I have another question." "Why isn't there a memorial in the works for the first two Gulf wars?" "Why isn't there an "Agent Orange" wall?" "The Desert Storm troops were exposed, and I know some have died." "Maybe it should be a combination?" "We have replica's, et. al., of the Three Nam Vet's statue." "We have POW-MIA near or on walls." "Why have we forgot about Agent Orange?" "And, no matter what our dumb A**** gubmit says, Desert storm troops were exposed to hazardous, life threatening chemicals." "I just don't get it I guess." "God bless all of our troops." "I hope there'll be some more money put in the VA system. Because, the influx of new war Vet's are going to be climbing. The VA's now care barely treat anyone."