PDA

View Full Version : 9 am Hate- Terrorist Collaborators

thedrifter
01-09-06, 10:13 AM
9 am Hate- Terrorist Collaborators
Black Five

Michael Ledeen reminds us this has been going on for more than 20 years and the actions of many nations have been less than honorable when dealing with terrorist killers, even one who tortured and killed a US servicemember in a hijacking.

This is a letter from Kenneth Stethem to President George W. Bush. Ken is a former U.S. special-forces operator and the brother of Robert Dean Stethem, the Navy diver who was brutally tortured and murdered by Hezbollah 20 years ago. Robert's murderer was just released by the German government (and fled to Lebanon) in an apparent exchange for a German hostage in Iraq.

The administration has claimed that we did not know in advance about the release and the administration has not acted to compel the Lebanese government to arrest Stethem's killer, Muhammad Ali Hammadi, and turn him over to face American justice. That is why Ken Stethem, on behalf of the rest of his family (including his and Robert's parents), has written this powerful letter. Let's hope the president is as moved by the letter as I am.

Date: January 8, 2006 4:15:57 PM PST

To: president@whitehouse.gov

Cc: vicepresident@whitehouse.gov

Subject: ROBERT DEAN STETHEM

Mr. President,

I would like to provide you with an explanation as to why Muhammed Ali Hammadi's recent release by Germany, and your Administration's lack of any attempt to prevent it, is so upsetting to our family and to Americans everywhere. I am not writing you out of grief or anger but out of a hope that his example will inspire you to follow act on your own words and the dictates of your conscious in this War on Terror.

Robert Dean Stethem was singled out, beaten beyond recognition and tortured in order to make him scream into a transmitter (so that the tower would send a fuel truck). Not a cry was heard to come from him, despite the brutal beating he endured. Instead he chose to remain silent and endure the beatings because he knew that the only way a rescue attempt could be conducted by U.S. forces was if the aircraft remained on the ground.

I hate to harsh every one's mellow first thing Monday, but I didn't start this, I'm just making sure some more people pay attention.

How many of our "allies" have now paid ransoms to the terrorists in Iraq and thereby financed the deaths of Americans? I won't count because it's far too many with the Italians being the most egregious. Some of these clowns are adjunct fundraisers for our enemies, being kidnapped and ransomed by their governments, then taking to the media to denounce US! We can't make foreign policy for our "allies", but we can make consequences for those who make common cause with terrorists. Paying these ransoms is wrong period, but it is worse when the kidnappings increasingly appear to be a tacit agreement between anti-war activists and the swine we are fighting to conduct fund raising activities.

Mr. Stethem deserves an answer as to what consequences the Germans will face for paying to equip our enemy, and what we will do to capture his brother's killer and take him to wherever the CIA has set up shop to see if any of his friends have called since he got out of jail. It always shocks me to see the victims of appeasement continue to keep feeding the beast in hopes they will be the last eaten. I don't know about you, but that's why I have a gun

Uncle J