PDA

View Full Version : A better way to stay healthy

JRtheSTAR
11-16-02, 11:38 AM
I stopped by my VFW Post after work last night for a couple of beers and this newspaper article was going around the bar. Since I am concerned about the health of our members on here I thought I'd better post this to help keep you healthy.

An eyeful a
day keeps the
doctor away

by Jonathan Hayter
Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals.
Researchers have discovered that a 10 minute ogle at women's breasts is as healthy as half-an-hour in the gym.
A five year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pluse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful.
Dr. Karen Weatherby, who carried out the German study, wrote in the New England Journal of Medicine: "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a weel endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics workout".
Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation.
There is no question that gazing at breasts makes men healthier.
Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half.
We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years.

JRtheSTAR
11-16-02, 07:08 PM
23 views and no replies. 200 men sacraficed themself for research so you could live longer.

mrbsox
11-16-02, 07:53 PM
OK... a reply :banana:

Gonna print this for the wife, and see if I can get her to

HELP

KEEP

ME

HEALTHY :banana: Banana:

Terry