PDA

View Full Version : Paid Membership

BOOGIEMAN44
01-05-06, 06:40 PM
How Long Does It Take To Post You As A Paid Member Once You Hit The Send Botton, It Said Error Has Accured, Check With Leatherneck To Make Sure Services Has Been Recived, But It Also Said Approved ?? Shaffer, Any One... Thanks.

BOOGIEMAN44
01-05-06, 07:04 PM
Thanks Jerry, This Is The Frist Time It Showed Up On My Computer And I Jumped On It, I Checked With My Online Banking And It Went Through Already, Just Didn't Know Long It Took To Update, Thanks, Every Thing Looks Great, Keep Up The Good Work, And Thanks Agian... Mark

hrscowboy
01-05-06, 07:14 PM
Ok what the heck are we talking about?? I guess i missed something??

OLE SARG
01-05-06, 07:26 PM
I missed it too, hrscowboy!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

GySgtRet
01-06-06, 08:32 AM
:qmark: Jerry,

How much is paid memebership? Do we have to go through PAY-PAL? I don't trust them, they are theives. Is this why I can't post pictures that are properley formated and sized? Because I haven't paid? I don't like to be negative or anything because I like the site. I ahve tried posting pictures for a new thread and it says that you couldn't resize them to try again later. I have been trying for three days now. So do I have to pay to pics up here or what?

Ed Palmer
01-06-06, 09:20 AM
Gold MembershipGold Membership
Basic membership - Includes 10 photo uploads to your personal gallery, access to downloads and access to "Paid" members ONLY sections.
Cost:
-------- US$9.99
Silver MembershipSilver Membership
Includes 25 photo uploads to your personal gallery, access to downloads and access to "Paid" members ONLY sections.
Cost:
-------- US$29.99
Platinum MembershipPlatinum Membership
Premium membership for true Marine Corps supporters. Includes 50 photo uploads to your personal gallery, access to downloads and access to "Paid" members ONLY sections.
Cost:
-------- US$49.99

Thank you for supporting our Marine Corps online community.

GySgtRet
01-06-06, 11:52 AM
Jerry,
They are already sized correctly. I have put pictures up before, in my profile as you have seen.

GySgtRet
01-06-06, 01:45 PM
Jerry,

I goes something like " we are unable to resize your file to fit" I am sure if it is exactly that because I am at work and the jpegs are on my home machine.

GySgtRet
01-06-06, 03:55 PM
Jerry.

To answer your question on what error I am getting. Before I tell you this I wanted to tell you what I have done and what sizes the files are. They are all JPGs 326x448 19.9KB, 358x500 21.2KB, 375x500 22.5KB, 375x500 26.5KB, 385x500 26.0KB. The files sizes and types are all ok according to what I read. What I am doing and the error. I am going to Open Squadbay, New Topic then uploading from manage attachments then I get: The dimension limits for this filetype are 500x400. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 326x448. So Jerry if my filesize is smaller but not exactly 500x400 does this mean that I can't send them? I have resized them from the original size to fit the website but for some reason they are interprited to these sizes.

v/r,
Ed

GySgtRet
01-06-06, 07:33 PM
Jerry,

Thank you for answering the paid question. Now onto the other stuff. As I have stated I have resized them knowing that the filesize needs to be 500x400 or less. I have stated that I do resize them to that size but the website doesn't take them the way that I sent them for thr correct size. I don't think we have clear twoway communications here.

GySgtRet
01-06-06, 10:32 PM
Jerry,

The place that I get this information from is the dialug box that popsup to let you know about the size. "The dimension limits for this filetype are 500x400. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again." I don't know Jerry, there could be a glitch I know that you guys do the best that you can. I am trying to work with you because we are Marines. Things bug me too when I know that they should work but they don't.

Thank you

GySgtRet
01-07-06, 10:21 PM
I resized the jpg as you suggested and the site interepts them to a different size. I have tried reversing the size to no avail. Oh well I just won't be able to run the article then.

Thanks

BOOGIEMAN44
01-08-06, 08:06 AM
Don't Give Up Gunny, There Is A Solution Somewhere, Even If We Have To Adapt, Improvise Ans Overcome...