PDA

View Full Version : one for our Brother

fishon
11-16-02, 10:02 AM
Dear Brothers, I have a request for one of our Brother, He needs some prayers and wish that we say a prayer for Tony Di Mari. He is sick with LeuKimia and had a Kidney removed. He is unable to get Chemo due to the removal of his Kidney. He goes for Blood tranfusions at least once a week. Thank U for UR Prayers. Fishon

Kalbo
11-16-02, 10:41 AM
Frank,

I will be praying for Tony Di Mari, and hope he has better days soon.

Kalbo

thedrifter
11-16-02, 11:54 AM
Our prayers and thoughts are for our Brother Tony Di Mari. Fishon let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Sempers,

Roger and Ellie

fishon
11-16-02, 02:27 PM
Thank U Brother, I went to the Hospital to visit. Not so good.old him about asking the Brothers for there prayers. jHe liked that very much.

Barndog
11-16-02, 05:16 PM
Tell My Brother, my prayers are with him.

Also tell him do not dispair, for Chesty is waiting for him at the Gate. The Honor of each and every one of us before him, Now, and after him -
Are with him.

Semper Fidelis, Brother

fishon
11-23-02, 08:28 AM
I and the Family of Tony Di Mari want to thank All of our Brothers For there Prayers. He remains stable and is taking it one day at a time. Was at the Hospital last nite for a visit, They were preparing him for another Blood Transfusiion. It is what keeps him going. He wishes All His Brothers A Happy Thanksgiving and wishes that U all enjoy the Holiday with UR families. He is going to try to be home for Thanksgiving sso that he too will enjoy the Holiday with his LOVED ONES. He says God Bless All Of His Brothers Frank (Fishon)

wrbones
11-23-02, 10:47 AM
Thanks Fishon. Let us know if we can do anything, would ya.

I hope that Marine gets to spend some time with his family over the holidays!

fishon
11-24-02, 11:48 AM
Bones.Thanks very much . Not very much we can do except Pray. Will let U know if he will spend time with his family for the Holiday at home.
Semper Fi Brother.
U and the Family have a Nice Thanksgiving God Bless U and the Family for thinking of our Brother. Frank

JAMarine
11-24-02, 05:57 PM
You tell our Brother Tony Di Mari we are all here for him.

I'm not sure where you are but I'm ready to hope a plane if Blood is needed. It's a Marine Thing.

Best Wishes and God's Speed Tony. It is our time to be here for you. Ask and we'll be there Brother.

rich

firstsgtmike
11-24-02, 06:27 PM
JAMarine,

You won't have to hop a plane to give blood. You can give blood at your local bloodbank and they will credit it to Tony DiMari's account once the paperwork machinery is set in place.

I forget if there is a small processing fee involved, but even if so, it would be cheaper than plane fair.

One the account is set up, we can ALL give blood to support Brother Di Mari.

I'll have to check if I can participate from the Philippines.

Semper Fi

Shaffer
11-24-02, 09:20 PM
fishon,

I missed this one the first go round. I will keep hm and his family in my prayers. Keep us posted Marine.

semper Fi,
Jerry

fishon
11-26-02, 08:16 AM
Thank U All. I am sure Tony will be happy to hear that His Brothers are there for him. U all make me proud that I am a Marine. It is all the Spirit of the Corps.
JA Thank U for UR gester. I could not have been Prouder For U as If U were Truly a Member of MY immediate Family. God Bless U.
U all bring Tears to MY eyes. God Bless U all and May OUR GOOD LORD Bless U all with Good Health. Also a safe return of All our Brothers.
Frank Semper Fi
LOL

ladileathrnek
11-27-02, 12:23 PM
I do hope that your friend is home with his family now. They will give him strength when he is tired. I have fought the cancer fight and friends and family keep you giong when you think you are too tired.

We continue to pray and I will include Toni and his family in our prayers on Thanksgiving Day. Please do keep us posted.

fishon
11-28-02, 08:49 AM
To All My Brothers And Sisters.
I hate to be a bearer of sad news. Our Brother is now resting In the Great Division in Heaven, He will be met at the Gate with our Supreme Commander, I will miss him very much. We belonged to the same American Legion Post. He was One of The Few and The Proud Marine at our Post.
I will relay all our condolence`s to his Family.
Thank U for all of UR Prayers.
He was a True friend. God Bless All of My Brothers.

Semper Fi Fishon (Frank)

Hearing from all of U makes me Proud to be A Marine

Art Petersn
11-28-02, 09:22 AM
Firhon I am truly sorry for the loss you must be feeling right now.

Let the family know that they will be in all our prayers.

thedrifter
11-28-02, 09:26 AM
Our Prayers and Thoughts are with the Family.......

Fishon.....You know where I'm at if you need to talk......

Sempers,

Roger and Ellie