View Full Version : Rodney Dangerfield Revisited

thedrifter
12-30-05, 02:51 PM
REVIEW &amp; OUTLOOK <br />
Rodney Dangerfield Revisited <br />
Will the economy finally get some respect in 2006? <br />
Friday, December 30, 2005 12:01 a.m. EST <br />
<br />
Less than a year ago, we labeled the current U.S....

OLE SARG
12-30-05, 06:52 PM
Our budget would really benefit if we could get the politicians to leave most legislation alone and quite adding pork, in their favor, to them. We have so much in-fighting on the hill in Washington, that, we as voters, should let these idiots know that we didn't vote them into a nice paying job to sit on their fat asses in Washington and fight with the other party. We need to send the message that these politicians need to legislate, help the people and our government, and assist in the war effort.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

recon532002
12-31-05, 12:58 AM
I Tell Ya I Get no Respect
Got into a cab the other day I asked the Cabie Where can I find some action in this town, He took Me to my house. I tell ya I get no respect

By Rodney

OLE SARG
12-31-05, 09:29 AM
AND another thing - the U. S.'s budget would drop drastically if we quit the foreign aid to all the countries (and there are a bunch) that could give a **** about helping or assisting the U. S. in anything. Some of these countries the U. S. recommends U. S. citizens don't visit. Pretty sad huh?

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

BOOGIEMAN44
12-31-05, 11:46 AM
AND another thing - the U. S.'s budget would drop drastically if we quit the foreign aid to all the countries (and there are a bunch) that could give a **** about helping or assisting the U. S. in anything. Some of these countries the U. S. recommends U. S. citizens don't visit. Pretty sad huh?

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

OLD SARG, WELL SAID, WE NEED TO STOP SENDING MONEY TO ALL THE **** HEAD COUNTRYS THAT DONT GIVE A @#$% ABOUT HELPING THE U.S, AFTER ALL THE HURRICANE'S THE U.S. HAD THIS YEAR, AND WE NEEDED TO HELP OUR OWN, THERE WAS COUNTRY'S WITH THERE HAND OUT AND ASKING WHERE IS THERE CHECK, THEY NEED MONEY, AND THE " SAD " THING IS, WE GAVE IT TO THEM, WE NEED TO START KEEPING SOME OF THE MONEY AT HOME, AND LET THE REST OF THE WORLD PICK UP THE REST OF THE TAB, I KNOW THERE ARE COUNTRY'S OUT THERE THAT ARE DRIT POOR, AND I'M NOT SAYING STOP SENDING MONEY TO THEM, BUT AS LONG AS WE KEEPING SENDING ALL THE MONEY, THE REST IS SAYING "LET THEM DO IT", AND I'M SURE THEY DON'T MIND, BUT THAT IS JUST MY OPINION, THE REAL SAD PART IS, WE HAVE FAMILY'S HERE IN THE U.S. THAT ARE DRIT POOR AND DON'T HAVE LIGHTS OR IN DOOR PLUMING, THERE CHILDREN DON'T EVEN HAVE SHOES TO WARE, WE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE MONEY TO HELP THEM, BUT WE CAN FIND THE MONEY TO SEND OVER SEA'S :cry:

Gary Hall
12-31-05, 02:40 PM
Well said and Thanks, much appreciated.. Happy New Year and SF. G. Hall W-3-1, 1950 - 51.

Nagalfar
12-31-05, 05:12 PM
I agree we need to get rid of the F. Aid to all the AS**ole countrys who use our money to screw us.. and we need to make it that when we give F. Aid to other countries, we should not be giving them cash.. we should be giving them vouchers for AMERICAN MADE GOODS ONLY.. why give them money to go to France, or Russia or China and spend our money? if our products are not good enough for them, then our money should not be as well, why use the F. Aid (if we must give it) to help other countries econs, when we could be using it to help our own?