PDA

View Full Version : End Of Time

cadetat6
12-30-05, 03:37 AM
END OF TIME

Four years ago to-day December 30, 2001—at 5 P.M. I went to our be-room and said “ Honey supper is ready” , she did not move. I called our daughter Toni Ann that MOM will not answer me. She called our other daughter Terry .—57 years and our Lord took my love home—I think of her every day , you see she was my love. Some day I will see her again but it is hard.

Art (Micky called me “ROY”, that’s my middle name, Le Roy, )
Her famous words were “Roy you are going to make your-self sick”

Osotogary
12-30-05, 07:26 AM
Cadetat6-
Can't say much, if anything at all, except that your expression of love and affection for your loved one is priceless. Take care of yourself the way you know you must. Enjoy what you can. Happy New Year to you and yours.
Respectfully,
Gary

GySgtRet
12-30-05, 07:34 AM
cadetat6,

Showing the love that you have for your wife is so amazing. It is something that seems to be missing with people today. You have an incredible love that will endure forever.

Respectfully,
GySGtRet

jgorosco
12-30-05, 07:36 AM
There are no words to console you but; just know that she is watching over you and your loved ones. Enjoy the time you have with your family here on earth then when it is time, enjoy eternity with your wife and God. God Bless you and your family Sir. Have a Happy New Years

Phantom Blooper
12-30-05, 07:43 AM
God Bless You cadetat6! One day you will reunite and your bride will be waiting for you to guide you through! I also echo the statements of the above! Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

cadetat6
12-30-05, 10:22 AM
Thank you all for your kind words

Osotogary (we were in the Romantic Generatrion)
GySgtRet (our love started on a blind date)
jgorosco (no words but your kindness helps)
Phantom Blooper (we never foreget)

Thank you all

cadetat6 Art

jgorosco
12-30-05, 10:31 AM
Art,
No thanks is needed but you are welcome. A prayer will be said today for you and yours. God Bless Sir

Osotogary
12-30-05, 10:53 AM
Art-
Thanks goes both ways, often times without being said....just known.
Be good to yourself and may God Bless.

lovdog
12-30-05, 01:02 PM
Cadetat6:

Sounds like you truly found your "soul mate" in life - something that only a very "few" ever acheive! She really will never leave you I believe - she is still with you all the time - in memory, the things around you, the air that you breathe - and you'll never forget the "smell" of her perfume, the smell of her hair after a shower, the warmth of her smile and in the people who's heart that she had touched thru her short stay on earth.
You have become a better person for sharing your life with her and you were with her til she finally fell fast asleep. You know that God and a good bunch of Marines will take good care of her til your time comes to be together.
Consider yourself a well-loved man, my friend. I wish you the best.

rb1651
12-30-05, 09:01 PM
cadetat6,

My friend, that was absolutely beautiful. To have shared that with us, knowing that it could open old wounds, is beyond words. Thank you. God Bless you, and may the New Year bring you Peace and Fulfillment.

Semper Fi

Ron

recon532002
12-31-05, 12:53 AM
Man Bless Your Heart God be with you

RECON

Wyoming
12-31-05, 05:28 AM
Sempers, cadet6, Sempers!!