PDA

View Full Version : "Marines hurt by thieves of the Red Cross worker's

redneck13
12-28-05, 08:05 AM
Last night on the news, I heard of an investigation about "stealing" money, "fraud", by member's, or volunteer's of the Red Cross for victims of Katrina! How can any American do this? Greed? What bother's me most is....I know Marines who were effected by Katrina. And these "con-artist, low life, group of "greedy, selfish, pieces of garbage who defrauded, stole money for them? They should get "Nothing less than "LIFE WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE" for such acts against, not only for the American people, but for doing this to Marines and families of Marines whose loved ones are serving in a combat area, and "their" families are living in "squat!!!!" This is the most "OUTRAGEOUS" "LOWEST OF LOW" THAT ANY PERSON COULD DO. Leatherneck Motorcycle Club INC, of which I'm a member, raised money to help Marines, and non Marines. It makes me sick to my stomach to realize....."HOW LOW SOME DIRT BAG AMERICAN'S" (I say American's lightly) could even "THINK OF DOING SUCH A THING!!" This just burns my A*****to know end.

hrscowboy
12-28-05, 08:33 AM
yup brother it burns mine too...