PDA

View Full Version : All I did was....

Sparrowhawk
11-13-02, 10:39 PM
I guess i've been gone for a bit from here, but been busy on the homefront.

All I did was ask the superintendent of schools, not to remove my protest signs, I had posted on a public right-of-way.

He went on ahead and had them removed and well things have gotten out of hand after that.

next thing you know the press are running stories about what I said or do. A guy can't have any fun without people taking it all wrong...ROTFLMAO

All I did was to set up a wed site against the Board of Education and began to expose a corrupt empire. With pictures, music, stories, etc.

I guess they never figured what a Marine could do, with just a little old keyboard, and $19.00 bucks for a wed site.. LOL

Got state, and local school attorneys involved. the County Superintendent, part of the governor's staff busy answerign questions, and four school Board members not sleeping very well at night.

I need a beer...

stupidschoolboardmembers.com (http://www.stupidschoolboardmembers.com)

wrbones
11-13-02, 10:56 PM
You need a biger pot to stir things in brother!

Looks like you found a good place to start!

wrbones
11-13-02, 11:06 PM
one question, though.

Aren't education centers a bad thing? Isn't that where all the free thinker types were sent in China and the USSR and such?

thedrifter
11-13-02, 11:11 PM
Cook

That R&R that you will needing....You'll have to come on the East Coast for awhile.......LOL.....

Keep Up the Good Work.............

Sempers,

Roger and Ellie

wrbones
11-14-02, 07:29 AM
He'll have ya plantin' posters along the road somewhere!

vance
11-14-02, 11:58 AM
Good for you Sparrowhawk . Very well thought out .

Barndog
11-14-02, 05:23 PM
Hey Brother..........

I'll be HAPPY to build you one big fvcking spoon if ya want. (trying to remember UPS and FEDEX shipping size max)

OOHHHHHH RAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Shaffer
11-14-02, 05:26 PM
Reminds me of the movie "A Few Good Men"....I can hear you saying now "You F#@*ed with the wrong Marine!"

Good luck to you.

Semper Fi,
Jerry

Amtracs
11-15-02, 06:21 AM
I sent this to my Dau. She lives in Hemet. I think that is Riverside.

Sparrowhawk
11-15-02, 07:06 AM
Sometimes it feels good playing with the snakes in town... LOL