PDA

View Full Version : Looking for

redneck13
12-21-05, 04:58 PM
I once found this Marine who served with me in Nam. Joe Rufra. Ret Sgt Maj.
I have lost his address, phone number, e-mail. He lives in and around Moorehead City NC...If anyone can help me with this I sure would be thankful.:qmark: :banana: :marine:

Ed Fleming
12-21-05, 08:44 PM
Go to Switchboard.com and submit his name. Put in the last location you have for him ie: Moorehead, N.C. If he's there and does not have an unlisted phone number, all his information should come up. I have also had good luck in just putting in the name. Sometimes when you use name only, tou have to sort things out, but I have found 18 of my platoon mates from P I in 1955. Good luck.

BOOGIEMAN44
12-21-05, 09:13 PM
I Have Kin Folk That Live In N.c. I'll Have Them Look And See If They Turn Any Thing Up.

djunk
01-05-11, 12:02 AM
I once found this Marine who served with me in Nam. Joe Rufra. Ret Sgt Maj.
I have lost his address, phone number, e-mail. He lives in and around Moorehead City NC...If anyone can help me with this I sure would be thankful.:qmark: :banana: :marine:
Did you ever find SGTMAJ Rufra. He was my SGTMAJ @ MCAS Cherry Point, NC. I actually last spoke to him the day the US went over into Kuwait while I was attempting to reenter active duty. He told me it was going to be over soon and to return home. I would like to contact him if you have any info. Moorehead was the last know place that I knew of. Thanks

usmcalmp
09-21-11, 11:14 PM
SGTMAJ Rufra is the director of the basic law enforcement training at carteret community college in morehead city NC. If you go to the college website you can find his office number. Hope this helps you.