PDA

View Full Version : Marine Widow to Cash in Life Insurance

airframesguru
12-15-05, 09:00 AM
Shortly after her husband died suddenly, she hosted boisterous parties at her home on the base. Authorities say she showed Marine wives her newly enhanced breasts _ paid for with her husband's life...

thedrifter
12-15-05, 09:58 AM
The word Love didn't mean anything to her...

Only thought of herself...
Unbelievable

Ellie
:mad:

germe1967
12-15-05, 10:34 AM
We could write volumes on the selfish women who have done their Marine husbands wrong. Most of us, yes me included, only had to suffer the humiliation of having them cheat on and divorce us while serving overseas coupled with the long term child support payments to remind us to be careful who you trust. However, this is far worse. I would like to see this woman tried by a military court given that she killed her Marine husband. If she is convicted, she should be given the death penalty and it should be widely publicized if not televised. The message needs to be sent that these incredible acts of selfishness will not be tolerated and will cost the unfaithful wife her life.

Catz1611
12-15-05, 11:32 AM
. I would like to see this woman tried by a military court given that she killed her Marine husband. If she is convicted, she should be given the death penalty and it should be widely publicized if not televised. The message needs to be sent that these incredible acts of selfishness will not be tolerated and will cost the unfaithful wife her life. That's a good idea!

How Could she?!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

thedrifter
12-15-05, 03:32 PM
http://www.marinetimes.com/content/editorial/editart/121505sommer.JPG

This undated photo released by the Palm Beach, Fla. Sheriff's office shows Cynthia Sommer, who is accused of poisoning her husband, Marine Sgt. Todd M. Sommer, in 2002 to collect $250,000 in life insurance money. — Palm Beach, Fla. Sheriff's office via the South Florida Sun-Sentinel / AP Photo

Ellie

ggyoung
12-15-05, 04:41 PM
She could raise money money for here defence by showing here new boobs to some low life skin mag..

1shot1kill
12-15-05, 05:56 PM
Money again the "Root of all Evil".Take her to the Gallows i have the rope and hood.

1shot1kill
:evilgrin:

rb1651
12-29-05, 09:40 PM
Marines,

I hate to bring up old news, but I just found out today that one of the new mechanics that I work with is related by marriage to Sgt. Sommer. He is married to Sgt. Sommer's sister.

We had went to local tavern after work today to have a beer (or two) to celebrate the New Year with each other, since we probably wouldn't see the majority of everyone until Tuesday, When "Tim" came over to ask me question. He stated that his brother-law-law had been poisoned a few years back, and they had just arrested his wife in Florida this past month. I asked if his b-i-l had been a Marine, and he said yes. Since I had this read this post, I put 2 and 2 together, explained to him that we were aware of this, and asked him to e-mail me, when he got home, the names of everyone involved. MATCH!

I know that I'm somewhat rambling, but he asked me if I knew wether she would be prosecuted in civilian court, or federal court..I couldn't answer.

Any Help?

Semper Fi

Ron

Arlene Horton
12-29-05, 10:40 PM
:mad: This has to be the worst thing I have ever heard. She obviously doesn't know the meaning of love or have a conscience. I sure hope they are able to prosecute her to the limits of the law. I feel sorry for those four children. :cry:

GySgtRet
12-30-05, 07:26 AM
She doesn't look the type to do this. I guess that you cannot judge a book by its cover. Since it is a federal case won't this be prosecuted by the feds? I hope that the children are taken care of it isn't their fault that their mother is a murderer.