PDA

View Full Version : Hanoi Jane is at it again

germe1967
12-14-05, 12:15 PM
Once again, Jane Fonda is making false statements in the press about something she knows nothing factual about - the military. Now she is claiming that those in charge of the military are producing...

yellowwing
12-14-05, 01:10 PM
She has no idea what she is talking about. Anything that has possibly been suspect has been immediately investigated. Law of Land Warfare was part of my training in boot camp in 1983, and the dire consequences of illegal killings.

What burns me the most about her statements is my brief conversations with some of our Bro's who have rotated back from Iraq. Everyone of them express their affection for "Joe Iraqi" and their children.

I looked up the Washington Post story. Jane is advertising the re-release of her "Winter Soldier" docu-movie now showing in DC.

I've said it here before, apologizing and then turning around and doing it again, just cheapens whatever character she thinks she has.

Nagalfar
12-14-05, 04:40 PM
If this is true, then I am forced to wonder, I dont think I know any person who has ever served our beloved Corps.. who would love to see her mouth shut forever more.. so, IF, the American military machine is in fact, "killing machines" that are "trained to commit atrocities", she would be first on the list of how many of us? the only real fight would be, who could get to her first!

carroll1972
12-14-05, 11:16 PM
THAT HUSSEY...IS AT IT AGAIN.....

ALL THAT WRINGLE FACE WENCH IS GOOD FOR.....LIES....

All she wants is attention.....and something to make her look good or money....how old is she now....in her early or mid 70's......she ain't got nothing better to do.....and that is to try and clear her name.......the only time that will happen is when the wench is in the ground..and then .....I'd even P-SS ON HER GRAVE...IF I KNEW WHERE SHE WAS BURIED.....

GOD FORBID..THAT THEY REVEAL HER GRAVE SITE.....CAUSE I DON'T THINK ANY GRASS WOULD GROW...ON IT ....BECAUSE OF ALL THE P-SS.....THAT IS RUNNING OFF OF IT...

I FOR ONE ...WOULD MAKE A JOURNEY TO DO JUST THAT TOO....

carroll