PDA

View Full Version : The Left’s Declared War On America

thedrifter
12-12-05, 07:53 AM
The Left’s Declared War On America
Written by Bob Parks
Monday, December 12, 2005

I’m not sure of the official date; it may have been somewhere during the sixties, but the full offensive is obviously underway today. The ammunition is being provided by the mainstream media and the Democrat Party, and the reason for going to war is regime change here in America.

“Bush lied, people died.”

No matter how many of us receive e-mail messages from those on the ground today in Iraq and Afghanistan telling us about the improvements in the day-to-day lives of the locals, the Democrats tell our nation we are losing, and the media repeats those desired results to our nation, thus to our young men and women who are doing a job they volunteered to do.

The liberals have always been against war, and for the most part, so are conservatives. It would seem, however, that there’s no war the left deems worthy of fighting, unless it’s against America. After all, Americans don’t shoot their own during times of war. Kent State was an aberration but since then there have been hundreds of protests against various foreign conflicts, but for purely political reasons, the volume always is turned up when Republicans are in the White House.

“The idea that we’re going to win this war is an ideal that unfortunately is just plain wrong.”

– DNC Chairman Howard Dean, December 5 on WOAI radio, San Antonio

How many protests did the media cover when Bill Clinton lobbed million-dollar cruise missiles into the Sudan, Iraq, or Bosnia? Where were the body counts?

Now it didn’t take long for Democrats, eying 2006 election prospects going down the tubes, to attempt to distance themselves from Dean’s comment, while also hoping the American people would forget Democrat Congressman John Murtha’s tirade demanding the United States pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan immediately. Yet, when Republicans had enough of the posturing and called a vote for immediate withdrawal, it was shot down 403-3 and not even Murtha voted for the withdrawal he demanded.

The media made little of the vote outside of calling it a Republican dirty trick. Murtha was never asked why he didn’t vote for what he demanded. But why would we be surprised? Liberals are never asked by the press to defend what they believe. The only people challenged are those who have the nerve to disagree with them.

But in the meantime, it’s the military that is being used by ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and the New York and Los Angeles Times. Troops who are overseas doing what self-righteous liberal cowards would never do. Yes, I said cowards.

During the Vietnam War, liberal rich kids dodged the draft by using college deferments. Then once in the safety of a program that kept them off the front lines, they proceeded to bash those who were on them. They called them murderers and baby killers. They sang songs and held peace-ins. They called it free speech and the media portrayed them as brave conscientious objectors.

Today they have created activitist heroes like Cindy Sheehan.

One point on Sheehan no one has dared say: when a soldier is killed in action, the U.S. Government gives the relatives chosen by that soldier $250,000. Now, I don’t know how much went to Sheehan, but ever notice how she doesn’t seem concerned about money while carrying on her crusade? The people she’s now hanging out with are your typical deodorant-challenged liberal freeloaders. How many people is she feeding on a daily basis?

Is she going to give them money to buy her book?

The very government she’s out there bashing, is essentially paying her anti-war expenses. Funny how the media has failed to make that point, but then again Sheehan, who was blasphemously compared to the late Rosa Parks, is a protected media creation.

Since they don’t have the immediate means to counter, the liberal cowards in the media have sicked their dogs on the troops--the same troops that liberals activists go out of their way to number on the sides of their homes when they are killed in the line of duty. Whether it be Abu Ghraib or our attempt to get the “word” out, in the eyes of liberals, America is the “occupying” enemy.

“We call our stuff information and the enemy’s propaganda. Some public affairs professionals see us unfavorably,” and inaccurately, he said, as “lying, dirty tricksters.”

– Col. Jack N. Summe, former commander of the Fourth Psychological Operations Group

They call the reporting of real news “propaganda.” I guess it’s only news when they issue it with all their checks and balances. Just ask Jayson Blair and Eason Jordan.

“Each time we talk about the fact that 85 percent of the attacks in Iraq are in four of the provinces where only 40 percent of the population in Iraq lives. Eleven of the 18 provinces average less than one attack per day.

Let’s zoom in, if you will, on Al Anbar. Last week Al Anbar averaged 28 attacks a day, but only 5 percent of the population of Iraq lives in Al Anbar province. Those--that area is the focus of our operations, and I’ll talk about that in some detail. But 28 attacks per day in Al Anbar where 5 percent of the population lives. So again, it’s Al Anbar, it’s Baghdad, it’s Salahuddin, and it’s Nineveh in terms of density of attacks. And the remainder of Iraq are averaging, in general terms, less than one attack per day.”

– Unidentified American soldier

So in turn, we should believe those who misreported and inflated the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, try to this day to martyr a man and woman who attempted to alter the outcome of a presidential election with forged documents and are now daring us to prove them false instead of them proving they were authentic.

Journalists, who mostly declined to join the military, refrain from challenging lawmakers whose comments cannot be construed as anything else but destructive to the morale of the troops in harm's way.

“There is no reason... that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the... of... the historical customs, religious customs.”

– Massachusetts Senator John Kerry to Bob Schieffer on “Face The Nation”, December 4th

To Kerry’s credit, he didn’t equate the “atrocities” to those committed by Genghis Khan like he did in front of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in 1971. Words do come back and bite one.... But he did essentially call our troops terrorists and is now on record with the anti-war liberals that flock to Daly Kos and Democracy Now!

“04 December 2005

Email From an Iraqi Friend

“Wow. When I left Iraq, I felt like I was leaving a part of myself behind. It was a part of me that I had never known to exist. I truly cared about the many great Iraqi people that I worked so closely alongside, mentoring and training. I tried my hardest to learn as much about each one of them as I could: The families, the struggles, the language. It seemed like each Iraqi soldier of civilian that I came to know had a story to tell. I will truly miss them and I know that I will always wonder how they are or what they are doing.

“This is a little bit of an e-mail message that I recently received, since coming home to Tennessee from Iraq. It is from one of those close friends, if not the closest friend that I had come to know in our area of operations. I think that the e-mail speaks for itself. The English is a bit broken, but the meaning and feeling come right through.

“I wish long life ,for you I am very glad you home now, please give my hello to all the member of your family ,and appreciate your help towards Iraq ,which nessesary needed your humanitaian sevice.

I am certainly sure Tthe kids shall have very good future, and the future in Iraq is laughing ,towards them I wish you have nice time with your kids,wife. dont forget me I wish the best for you. I could learn many things about you ,the best Thing of you I love it respecting peoples calture never forget the days we talked to gether about differen things. I will never forget u, you realy very good man ,I am proud to have a good friend like you, I always talk about you”

– SGT Ron Long

It wasn’t until the GOP retorted with the “White Flag” ad did Democrats show their hurt feelings about what was said about them and their rubber spines.

“As a Veteran of World War II, I know what it’s like to fight a war and put your life on the line every day. I also know what it takes to win a war, and I know that politics and an attack machine like the President’s plays no part in it. The Republican Party’s latest ad is a shameful and disgusting attempt to distract the American people from the problems in Iraq. It may improve the President’s political fortunes, but the American people and our troops will pay the price. I hope that President Bush realizes how shameful it is to play politics when what we really need is leadership, and that he will direct his Party to take down this ad immediately.”

– Senator Daniel Inouye, Ranking Member of the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee

The media also made a point of reminding us that Inouye was a recipient of the Medal of Honor for his service in World War II.

Funny how the leftits who are wringing their hands with glee kicking the military recruiters out of schools, gets so hurt when they get slammed back with truth. Luckily the media no longer has a stranglehold on information.

I would like to close with this letter sent to me by a friend. It’s from one of our American terrorists on the ground. He has a response to John Kerry, John Murtha, and especially Howard Dean....

“07 December 2005

Comments by Mr. Dean

Guess you’ve seen these comments by now. They’re from Howard Dean, the Democratic National Committee chairman. It’s these types of comments by the left that make me proud to say that I am a registered Republican.

I am telling you HERE and NOW that there IS progress being made in Iraq.

I have seen it with MY OWN EYES and have even been a part of the training of the Iraqi Army troops. NO ONE can tell me otherwise. NO ONE.

We started with a huge number of troops that relied on us for EVERYTHING, and by the time we left, the Iraqi Army battalion that we partnered with and trained was executing battalion-sized missions on their own.”

– SGT Ron Long

From now on, I get my news from the troops. After all, how much credibility are we supposed to give third-hand news from a bunch of cowards who whine when they’re called on it.

In order for the leftists and their ideology to survive the War on Terror, the United States must lose the war. So that would mean they’re rooting for all of our soldiers to be killed. It means they don’t care if a vacant Iraq means the wholesale slaughter by the terrorists of the millions of people who voted in the elections our left said would never happen. As long as George W. Bush is impeached and sent to The Hague as a war criminal, that will bring a smile to liberal faces.

Sick, ain’t it?

About the Writer: Bob Parks is a versatile writer, activist, and political campaigner, who currently resides in Boston.

Ellie

OLE SARG
12-12-05, 08:41 AM
dean and kerry are pests and should be exterminated. You talk about worthless pieces of ****, those two are PRIME EXAMPLES!!!!

SEMPER FI,