PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk About It All

junker316
11-21-05, 03:20 PM
We have politians talking about a total pull out of Iraq yet they don't say anything about Afghanistan. It is like Afghanistan isn't even worth talking about. Then we have the Liberals and left wing extremists protesting and such actions. For what reason? They haven't been to Iraq or any other War Zone. They have no idea, except what the Media provides them, of what is going on. Some may have had family or friends die there but then wouldn't that mean that those deaths were to mean nothing. Was life given for freedom and a chance for another nation's people to live without oppression not worth the blood spilt?

Of course we have other problems in our great nation that needs viewed. Like our homeless and hungry. But that seems to be able to wait while the House and Senate takes vacations. They would rather eat away at Pres Bush for not doing what they believe is " the right thing for all hUman kind " and leave our underprivilleged American youth to defend for themselves. Street volience has risen in France and riots press through major cities there. Cars are ablaze and people run in terror. Sounds like Street gang volience to me that happens in the USA everyday, but not to the extent that is happening in France. Our youths are killing one another and all they can say is " Don't let Recruitor's in public scholls becaue they may talk to our childern ". These same youths are only waiting for a chance to get out of their envornment and the military offers them a chance to grow. So these Liberals want the criem to stop but don't want to give these youths a chance to better themselves and in return the nieghborhoods where they grew up.

Now on to all these traitors that have served and now are looking out for number 1 only. Massey and the rest have had their 15 minutes of fame. We must now wonder who will be next. Will it be a surpressed spouse of a military member who is serving or will it be another politian willing to envelope the Terrorists in their arms and claim that their rights are being disassemmbled. Who's next? Some lefty trying to gain votes or an Islamic fundamentalist that now lives here and doesn't agree with American ways?

With that in mind what else will change to lease the world that seems to drive us into oblivion. we have taken GOD out of almost everything yet we pray to GOD, or another being, for forgiveness and want to be blessed by the same. For what reason? If all we can do is take our freedoms and throw them away to please others that don't agree with American beliefs. True that all who live here has freedom of speech and ever freedom that we enjoy. So why do we change everything for them when they aren't willing to change anything for the good of America? the ten commandments are gone from public view in most areas and Silent prayer removed from most schools. The Pledge of Alligence has changed. What next...our National Athem?

It is easy to look out over the vast ceans and see the problems there. It isn't so easy to help correct them. Yet we are here and can't seem to solve the problems that we as Americans have. Street Gang Volience, high crime rates, Homeless, Hunger, Childern living day to day becuas etheir parent's work place went under, Abuses of all kinds, over flowing prisons, Etc, Etc, Etc. When is our government going to confront these issues as well as those abroad? Did they forget that it exist because it isn't next door to them? We watch on TV all the time about the world and what is wrong with the world but, with all these Liberals and extremists out there, we have a hard enough time trying to help the world to make corrections to it. how are we going to straighten out the problems when we are fighting a political battle here that defines us to the world. It makes us look like a bumbling bunch of idiots that make decisions onm the spare of the moment. We have elections about who did what and who deserves what instead of facing the issues that need to find a conclusion. We hold ourselves to the highest standard possible but our politicians hold themselves to the highest dollar possible.

Soon these Islamic extremists will win the War if things don't change. They will win here and around the world. There will be no vacant spot where terrorism isn't being held and we will leave this world to our childern. They will have to face everything we left to them. Every little problem that our Government drops to the way side and every little issue they don't want to correct. Social Security problems, higher taxes(except for the rich), workers of other nations taking the jobs that they will need to raise a family for less pay, everything we over look they will face. Is it fair to leavce a world like this to our childern? Would you have liked to been left a world like this? Most of us have served this great nation or havae some-one near anad dear ot us that has or is. I know that I , myself, would be willing to give my blood and life for a better place to live in and freedom swinging off all roof tops around the world. I would lay my life in the dirt if I knew that my childern would be able to grow up and live a life free of terrorism, free of proverty, free of volience. There is nothing I wouldn't do so that ouir chilkdern don't have to face the problems of today or tomorrow. We as Vets have tried. those who supported us has tried. Even those who follow our footsteps will try. So who will block them and stop them from having a beautiful nation that we grew up in?