PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry’s America: What he said about us.

thedrifter
11-17-05, 02:38 PM
November 17, 2005, 8:44 a.m. <br />
John Kerry’s America <br />
What he said about us. <br />
<br />
By William F. Buckley Jr. <br />
<br />
EDITOR'S NOTE: This is the text of William F. Buckley Jr.'s June 8, 1971, commencement...

OLE SARG
11-17-05, 03:18 PM
john fonda kerry left Vietnam too soon. He would have REALLY looked good running around the bush with a BIG RED AND WHITE TARGET on his TRAITOR ASS!!!!! I'm sorry but you mention this *******'s name and I go balistic!!!! The ******* should be behind bars rather than a do-nothing politician drawing pay from tax-payers.
I wouldn't **** on this arsehole if he was lying in the street on fire!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG :mad:

yellowwing
11-17-05, 06:35 PM
Is Kerry so much of a traitor, circa 1960s, that you are willing to lose objectivity of your current present day situation?

Illegal aliens running pell mell, the good jobs being exported, trillion dollar deficit, India and China now filing more patents that the United States, policy conferencing with big corporations and not the people of America?

We will be staying in Iraq. We should stay in Iraq for ever how long it takes. Iraq will eventually be a good cornerstone for our projection in the Mecca Lands.

But the cost to the public Joe is in paying his taxes to the interest of a trillion dollars. These interest payments will not go to go to his VA Hospitals or medication or even to rebuilding his hurricane or earthquake ravaged city.

They will be going to our US Bond holders like China.

Take a look at the current snippets of what the public Joe is feeling. He is not a do or die Patriotic Marine Veteran. Not everyone can be a Marine.

Joe is getting really nervous. Feeding him the same sound bites will only last so long before he has had enough.

Doe the Public Joe hate America? No, he is America.

OLE SARG
11-17-05, 07:28 PM
Wing,
It is for certain kerry could NEVER have been a Marine!!! Things are tough now I admit but can you imagine what things would be like with kerry as pres. He'd be holding hands with the terrorists, kissing the communists arses and selling America down the river. Oh, did I mention kerry spent FOUR months in Vietnam. He wouldn't make a pimple on a Marine's arse!!!

SEMPER FI, :evilgrin:

yellowwing
11-17-05, 09:15 PM
It is for certain kerry could NEVER have been a Marine!!!
You got it right there! Don't know about the rest of the story. I seriously doubt that even if he were president and he did his worst, that our women would be required to wear burkas by now. :banana:

BOOGIEMAN44
11-17-05, 09:28 PM
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU, BUT I DIDNT LIKE HILIARY RUNNING THE COUNTRY FOR 8 YEARS, CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF KERRY WOULD HAVE GOT IN...:devious:

yellowwing
11-17-05, 09:32 PM
...or if Bill were really running things back then? Thank goodness for Monica ;)