PDA

View Full Version : No paycheck after EAS?

Sepultallifly
11-17-05, 12:26 PM
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if some of the older wiser salty dogs can help me out with this...I went on Terminal Leave back around 15 October. I EAS'ed on the 9th of this month. My LES shows that I am to receive two final paychecks, $671.58 on the 15th (of this month) and $335.12 on 1 December. I didn't get paid anything on the 15th at all. I tried E-mailing DFAS before I found out that the E-mail address they have on their website is dead. Their phone number is 100% automated...could someone help me with this?
-=Tim=-

jegries
11-17-05, 12:34 PM
You need to contact your old unit admin to see how much your final pay is and notify your bank on the amount that should be deposited.

Sepultallifly
11-17-05, 12:55 PM
Anyone have the number for 2MarDiv DPAC? Or at least the number for Camp Lejeune Base Info? PM me with it please.

jegries
11-17-05, 02:19 PM
Check with your old office surely you must have your old #. If not check the web for the number. They should atleast have the Admin # on the web or even a base operator/information.

Sepultallifly
11-17-05, 02:30 PM
Got ahold of DPAC, they informed me that my final pay is one large lump sum (both the paycheck from 15 Nov and the one for 1 Dec) that should hit within 10 days after my EAS (9 Nov). Thanks for the help though, I was freaking out because my tuition deposit for school was relying on that paycheck :-P

Appreciate the help, and you all take care!

Semper,
-=Tim=-