thedrifter
11-15-05, 08:05 AM
On the Ground in Iraq <br />
By FrontPage Magazine <br />
FrontPageMagazine.com | November 15, 2005 <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Hello to all my fellow gunners, military buffs, veterans and interested guys. A couple of weekends ago I...

mrbsox
11-15-05, 01:48 PM
He!! of a good read.

When does it come out in the NY Times ??

junker316
11-15-05, 02:18 PM
Sounds the same as last time I was there earlier this year and in 2001-2002. Just doesn't make sense that these damned liberals and the press thinks about is how to deteriate what we have done and are doing there. I remember when I was asked by some reporter how I felt about the Media coverage...my reply was " I don't believe you, as the media, really know what to write or film here ". Everywhere I turned there was something that was written or being viewed that said we were not capable of doing our job, or that we were not advancing as we were being told we were by higher ups. They made it sound like all my brothers and sisters in arms was dying for nothing. All the attacks thatr most of us were surving were for nothing. There was a Marine who after being asked another question about how the war was going asked the media back " so what is your real job here...to publicly humiliate us as America's fighting force or do as Geraldo did and give away our positions to enemy"? They never answered him, they just left us alone after that.