PDA

View Full Version : Wilma 2

Osotogary
11-12-05, 10:35 PM
Here are some more.

GySgtRet
11-13-05, 10:55 AM
Gary.

Is that you in the pool..??? If not no big deal just curoius. Thanks for the pics and a little bit of history on Hurricane Wilma. I am glad to see that you made it through this ugly storm with you and your intact.

Ed

Osotogary
11-13-05, 11:12 AM
Yes, GySgtRet, that is me. Just having some fun. All seems to be going well, for the most part, in this part of South Florida. Alot of hard work went into getting everyone back online with electrical power but FPL (Florida Power and Light) wants to raise everyones rates by 21% plus to cover costs.

Ed Palmer
11-13-05, 11:32 AM
Hey I didnt Know that toads could swim, oh wait a minute they float.

Lookin good

Ed

GySgtRet
11-13-05, 11:43 AM
Gary, <br />
<br />
FPL doesn't need anymore money from anybody just like up here in VA. They are a public utility and just because there is bad weather doesn't mean that they should charge anymore for the...

Ed Palmer
11-13-05, 01:16 PM
must be universal our power co, want to raise our ratts by about 20 % must be Florida fault we didnt have any storms here

Osotogary
11-13-05, 04:51 PM
The ones that worked right up the street from the house were from Maryland. I heard that Maine even sent some trucks.
Toad? Float? Thanks for the compliment. LMAO. Have you ever seen toads drink beer? (never until now, I gather)
The beer that I am drinking comes from San Salvador, (San Lucas). My opinion- just as good as Corona and alot less per sixpack.
Adios.
Gary

GySgtRet
11-14-05, 09:32 AM
Gary,

So is it lessfilling or tastes great...??? The debate goes on...!!!

Osotogary
11-14-05, 09:58 AM
GySgtRet,
It depends on how many one has had. LOL. At the time the picture was taken it tasted great.