PDA

View Full Version : SSgt J Massey's Claims

germe1967
11-08-05, 12:37 PM
What is going on here? Why are Marines not stepping up to be heard on this? This former SSgt is running around in the media and making false alegations of war attrocities against his fellow Marines. We protect freedom of speech along with all the other rights afforded by the Constitution. However, there has to be a point at which false accusations need to be dealt with. Let us set asside that he is working with Cindy Sheehan in trampling on her son's honored memory, and focus on the fact that at some point, these statements constitute accusing fine, upstanding Marines without proper evidence. If anyone can tell me what the Corps can do about this, I would be glad to hear it.

junker316
11-08-05, 01:37 PM
I feel that as a SSgt he should know better than to run around and force feed the Media this line of BS. That have enough negitive media to feed from. He should be trying to get a positive feeling going. All these accusations that he has thrown around has done nothing but add to the liberal bleeding hearts ammunition to fire at the Government about the real actions in Iraq and Afghanistan. he should be held liable for his actions and NCIS shouls also inverstigate him and the Unit so he doesn't have an excuse to fall back on.

pstanley@talk21
11-08-05, 03:18 PM
Please forgive my ignorance, I would like to ask how long does it take before a fully trained Marine gets his stripes. <br />
<br />
The British Royal Marines, take it very slowly before allowing a marine on...

germe1967
11-08-05, 03:40 PM
Pat, <br />
No, he is not serving. He was discharged after his service in Iraq based on having post traumatic stress disorder. I'm sure he has an axe to grind, and I'm not privy to all of the details of...

ggyoung
11-08-05, 04:11 PM
Pat. I belive like you and germe1967 he is in for the fame and also I think he is in for a quick doller. Mabe a book or two for more money. I belive that a few of his men need to look him up and do a very good tune-up on his young a##. If he has lost any Marines under hi comand he should be tacken back to Irack, shoved down a 4-holer for a few weeks.

mrbsox
11-08-05, 05:30 PM
After thinking about this abit, I voted YES... <br />
<br />
FACE CHARGES AND BURN THAT A$$ <br />
<br />
But, we would HAVE to keep the media attention to a minimum, lest he never receive a 'fair and speedy' trial. <br />
<br />
It...

rsta
11-08-05, 05:34 PM
The news media wanted so badly to believe this guy that no one bothered checking out his story. Looks to me like this axxhole needs a blanket party thrown in his "honor".

GySgtRet
11-10-05, 07:07 AM
If the media can't find any credence in his story that looks very bad for the jerkwad. Embedded jounalists couldn't add to the evidence and members of his own unit cannot substnatiate his claims he is a common liar plain and simple. He is out for media attention for some unknown reason to give the bad guys what they need. Maybe he was capured and brainwashed? Hey that would be a good defense anyway.

Just my two cents, burn in he** former SSgt Massey. You have torn appart what good has been done. Hopefully it is not long lasting and the troops that are still there will have a chance to survive.

Semper Fidelis

Osotogary
11-10-05, 07:41 AM
mrbsox,
"If you let the NCIS look into it, things will get bogged down, and the media will yell 'coverup' because THEY are excluded."
Not if they let Mark Harmon, aka Leroy Jethro Gibbs, aka "Gunny", and his band of merrymakers take the case. Things should be squared away and finalized in about one hour...and that's with commercials.
Has SSgt. Massey made a profit off of any of his allegations? Aside the various Marine Corps websites/forums, has anyone seen anything about SSgt Massey in his or her hometown newspaper lately? Maybe SSgt Massey is "old news" and no longer a profit vehicle for syndicted newspaper companies.

sgt.r.n.davis
11-10-05, 05:58 PM
Last I Heard,lying About People Comes With Consequences, And Now He Should Have To Face His!!!
They Say History Can Repeat Its Self, Well, It Looks Like He Is Just Another (john Kerry) Of The Iraq War, Filled With Alot Of Hate For God And Country And His Fellow Marines. He Just Might Run For Office Someday And Most Likely Win!!!

Lord Help Us!!!

Joep
11-11-05, 10:39 AM
I think whatever can be done to this jerk Massey should be done. About ten yrs in a federal prison at hard labor would be great.

Kirkpatrick
11-11-05, 08:29 PM
please for give my ingnorance, but I have not seen or heard anyting about this guy. I live in the Washington DC area, I'm an avid watcher of Fox News, and still, Have not heard a wisper. Please let me know what the hell this guy said an what support does he have.

Thanks.

CAR
11-12-05, 12:24 PM
I think Massey needs to face his &quot;claims&quot;. If he stands by them, go on official record, under oath to an investigator. If not, shut the hell up! If he believes these moronic claims then put your...

CAR
11-12-05, 12:38 PM
Kirkpatrick there are two title that I have read on this forum. Don't quit know how to do the link thing but here are the titles:

Exonerated Marine to tell his story in book: Drifters Place

Ex-Marine claims are untrue: Open Squadbay

usmc69
11-12-05, 05:46 PM
cook him! never cut the Marines or any branch down, how long was he in the marines? I made SSgt in 1974 once a Marine always a Marine! You care about your fellow Marine.

carroll1972
11-13-05, 07:46 AM
I say fry this mother..Fxxxxx......... and then while he's in the hot grease.....maybe he'll jump in the fire.......BURN BABY BURN......

I for one beleive in the Corp.....
Love my fellow Marine.....and back them 100%

RBeanJr
11-14-05, 11:16 PM
It amazing how fast a person can turn to the dark side! Put his face on tv and what ever it takes to get your 15 minutes is what you will do! You sign a contract the states you will do whatever the commander and chief requires. You do not have the right to blast those that do, because the are doing what needs to be done. It is the military, not the boy scouts. It is the United States Marine Corp. Shut up or Drop out! Find a rock and crawl back under it!

Sgt Jaqua
11-21-05, 05:43 PM
I hope that every "real" Marine will remember this A$$Clown and shove it in his face every time they see him. If i was one of the Marines in his unit and he talked about me like that, I would find him.