PDA

View Full Version : Got That 'Ooo La La, Intifada' Feeling?

thedrifter
11-07-05, 07:07 AM
Got That 'Ooo La La, Intifada' Feeling?
Written by Steven Plaut
Monday, November 07, 2005

Well, there are very few things as amusing these days as watching the French grapple with their backyard intifada. The suburbs of Paris are now more dangerous than Jenin, and the French are getting their comeuppance for decades of snootiness, for anti-American and anti-Israel agitprop, for decades of cowardice, and especially for the repulsive French love of old Jerry Lewis movies.

Paris is now being targeted by violent rioting hordes. For years, the French accused American racism of having produced the race riots in the United States in the 1960s and 1970s, as well as the Los Angeles riots after the Rodney King business. And the French are sure that only Jewish cussedness and just plain Israeli evil lie behind the behavior of the Palestinian pogromchiki. The gall of dem Galls!

Well, now that the French are experiencing their own intifada, we suggest that they resolve the problem using the very same plan that they have been trying for decades to impose upon Israel. Yes, comrades, it is time to implement the Land for Peace Plan, Paris-style. Here it is:

The French Solution: Land for Peace

So after leading the Solidarity-with-the-Baathists movement in Europe during the recent Gulf War, France is now enjoying its own intifada by urban Muslim resistance fighters, in suburban Paris. Of course, this is all on top of France's long history of supporting Islamist fascism and Palestinian terrorism.

Now, a few years back, during a trip to Israel, French Prime Minister Lionel Jospin urged Israel to make concessions for peace. More interesting yet, in documents relating to his visit, Jerusalem was called the ''capital of the Palestinian Authority.'' And what do the French consider to be the capital of Israel? Tel Aviv, of course. This trip followed by a few years a visit made by President Jacques Chirac, who used the occasion of his visit in 1996 to announce that ''Syria has a moral right to demand return of the Golan Heights.''

These French politicians may be on to something important. Never one to back down from a challenge, I have prepared a set of proposals for consideration by the French people, so that not only can they preserve peace in Parisian suburbia, but they too can achieve a full, lasting and just peace with their urban resistance opponents.

First, until this plan is implemented in full, we must insist that the French government acknowledge that there is no military or police solution to the problems of violence in its suburbs, and only through recognizing the legitimacy of the demands of the murderers and rioters outside Paris can the problems be resolved.

Second, we all agree that territory must not be annexed by force. Therefore, we can also agree that Germany has a moral right to demand the return of Alsace-Lorraine, for the French aggression in 1945 and its consequent occupation must not be rewarded. ''A full withdrawal for full peace'' should operate here. Further, France must agree to the return and rehabilitation of all ethnic Germans expelled from Alsace-Lorraine after World Wars I and II, as well as all those they define as their descendents.

But this, of course, is just the first step toward a solution, as no aggression can be rewarded, and France has much other stolen territory to return. It took Corsica from Genoa, Nice and Savoy from Piedmont. As the successor state, Italy must get back all these lands. By similar token, territories grabbed from the Hapsburgs go back to Austria, including Franche-Comte, Artois and historic Burgundy. The Roussillon area (along the Pyrenees) must be returned to Spain, its rightful owner. And Normandy, Anjou, Aquitaine and Gascony must be returned to their rightful owners--the British royal family.

Not even this is enough for the sake of peace. Brittany and Languedoc must be granted autonomy at once, recognizing the Breton and Occitan liberation organizations as their legal rulers. This leaves the French government in control over the Ile de France (the area around Paris).

That, however, still does not solve the problem of the Holy City of Paris, sacred to artists, gourmets, and adulterers. The Corsicans obviously have a historic claim to the Tomb of the Emperor Napoleon, their famed son, as well as the Invalides complex and beyond. For the sake of peace, is it too much to ask that Paris be the capital for two peoples? The French authorities must agree to prevent French Parisians from even entering the sacred tomb area, lest this upset the Corsicans.

The Saint Chapelle and the Church of Notre Dame, of course, will be internationalized, under joint Vatican-art-historical auspices. Indeed, the French should consider it a compliment of the highest order that so many people see Paris as an international city.

The French have nothing to complain about. They will enjoy the benefits of peace and retain control of the Champs Elysees.

Actually, come to think of it, even the Champs Elysees may be too much. Recalling the French position that Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel, perhaps the true French capital is not Paris at all, but Vichy.

About the Writer: Dr. Plaut is a professor of business administration at the University of Haifa, and the author of "The Scout,"

Ellie

rktect3j
11-07-05, 07:38 AM
Excellent idea. But I think it will most likely result in Frances surrender and our ultimate response to free them several years later. Oh and lets not forget that we will not be thanked for this any time after we set them free.

Ed Palmer
11-07-05, 08:23 AM
You say paris is burning nah its just some towel head having a French cook out

Frogs porridge Hot - Frogs Porridge Cold - Frogs Porridge In The Pot 10 days old

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/Ed15Palmer/FroginBoilingPot.jpg

Some Like Frogs Hot - Some Like Frogs Cold - Some Like Frogs in the Pot 10 days old

junker316
11-07-05, 08:29 AM
I don't know...maybe after all this goes through they will appreciate the facts and not the fiction. Maybe they will even lean on the shoulders of some other nation than us...like IRAN or Syria...to free them.

rktect3j
11-07-05, 08:38 AM
I don't know...maybe after all this goes through they will appreciate the facts and not the fiction. Maybe they will even lean on the shoulders of some other nation than us...like IRAN or Syria...to free them.
It would be the ultimate slap in Americas face if we had lost so much blood throughout the years for France to have it surrendered once more in order for more brave Americans to have to do the same all over again. History may repeat itself but hopefully only up to a point. Let them eat mutton.

Ed Palmer
11-07-05, 08:44 AM
This is proably the wrong place to post this, but it is the young kids that are involved in the rioting in France, and this is the way they are taught to protect Islam or fight for it.

10/28/2005 Clip No. 906

Iranian Animated Film for Children Promotes Suicide Bombings

Following are excerpts from an Iranian animated movie for children, which aired on IRIB 3 TV on October 28, 2005. The movie was aired at 8 a.m. in Iran.

Palestinian woman: You killed my child, that's enough. You ruthless man, let him go.

Israeli soldier: Shut up, old woman!

Young girl: Mother!

Abd Al-Rahman: Be quiet.

Father: You illegitimate atheist, I will kill you.

Israeli commander: Finish him off.

Young girl: Mother! Dear mother, open your eyes. Why isn't our mother saying anything? Dear mother, for God's sake, please don't die.

[...]

Abd Al-Rahman: Oh God, I must take revenge upon these bloodthirsty aggressors, who murdered my father, mother, and brother.

Karim: Abd Al-Rahman, your father was my uncle. You are like a brother to me. Whatever you decide to do, my brother, know that I will stand by your side.

Abd Al-Rahman: Karim, there must be a way to fight these criminals.

Karim: As a matter of fact, I know someone who could help us.

Abd Al-Rahman: God bless you, Karim. who is he?

Karim: Our neighbor's son. His name is Jassem. He has been in a resistance group for some years now, fighting the Israelis.

Abd Al-Rahman: Great, so how can we meet with him?

Karim: I learned today that he has secretly come to the village to visit his family. If we go now, perhaps we can meet with him and ask if we can join the resistance group.

[...]

Jassem: Hurry up, guys. come in.

Abd Al-Rahman: I feel I shouldn't just sit quietly. I must do something.

Jassem: Abd Al-Rahman, would you recognize the criminal officer if you saw him?

Abd Al-Rahman: Of course. How could I ever forget his huge body, his height, and especially the wound on his face?

Jassem: Did you say he had a wound on his face? Where?

Abd Al-Rahman: There was a scar on the left side of his face.

Jassem: The man who turned your family into martyrs is one of the most bloodthirsty Israeli officers. May God curse him for his ruthlessness.

Abd Al-Rahman: Do you know who he is?

Jassem: Yes, I know him well. His name is Ariel. He is a criminal through and through. He shows no mercy, not even for children.

[...]

Jassem: Yesterday, many Israeli soldiers came to the village without warning. They gave the people 15 minutes to leave the village. But the villagers refused to do so, and then, bloodthirsty Ariel gave the order to open fire on the people. All the villagers, including the women and children, were killed.

[...]

Khalil, tell your group members that tomorrow night they must join up with our group. At all costs, we must prevent the barbaric Zionist murdering of our people.

Khalil: Sure, I will do it. The problem is that we are very few. Such an operation requires more men.

Abd Al-Rahman: Can I join your group? Please.

Karim: I want to join too.

Khalil: No. This is impossible, because you've had no training and cannot bear arms.

Abd Al-Rahman: But we have two days to learn how to throw hand grenades and so on.

Karim: We can do it. Please let us, brother Jassem.

Khalil: Accept them, Jassem. There's no other way.

Jassem: Alright, I accept. But you must know that you may become martyrs. None of us knows if he will survive this operation, so you must give this careful thought.

Abd Al-Rahman: I've already thought about this. I will avenge the blood of my family, even if I am killed doing so.

Karim: This is not only in revenge for your father, mother, and brother. This bloodthirsty man must be held accountable for all his crimes. We must not allow these bloodthirsty Zionists to take even one inch of our holy land. If necessary, we will die this way.

Khalil: Well said! I applaud your deep faith.

[...]

Abd Al-Rahman's aunt: Farewell, my dear ones. God willing, you'll be successful. Go, my children. Do not let the enemy beat you. Go and show the Zionists how brave and heroic are the children of Palestine.

[...]

Dawn breaks.

Jassem: We are near the border, where the Zionists want to pass. We will attack them in accordance with our plan. May God be with you, brothers. I now our mission is a hard one, but with God's help we must stop this bloodthirsty enemy. If there are no questions, assume your positions.

Karim and Abd Al-Rahman, you wait here. Here, these are for you. Your role in this operation is very important. While the others are keeping the Israeli soldiers busy, you must throw grenades at them.

Abd Al-Rahman waits for an Israeli military convoy to pass by, and ties a string of grenades around his waist.

Jassem: Brothers, get ready. They are coming.

Abd Al-Rahman: I place my trust in God. Allah Akbar.

pstanley@talk21
11-07-05, 08:48 AM
Hi all,

We have it on good authority that the French government has recently purchased a complete set of Military vehicles.

These have been purchased from the Italian army.

The difference being the gear box.

It has one forward gear and Six Reverse.

Fu@K the French the deserve what they are getting.

Regards.

Pat UK Marines.