PDA

View Full Version : Another great Marine Site

Kalo2531
11-05-05, 10:38 PM
Ooh Rah Jarheads
I was recently invited to join the site ********************* and I am extremely glad I received that invitation. As a survivor of the Marine Barracks Bombing in Beirut in 1983, I have alot of issues to deal with. My fellow Marine brothers have been and continue to be a very strong support system for me. I have been blessed to reconnect with at least a dozen of my Beirut brothers in just the last few months on this site. I have also been able to reconnect with a few other Marines that I have served with both beofre and after the bombing. This site has been a blessing

If any of you would like to be invited to join us @ ********************* please reply to this message with a valid e-mail address and I will forward an invitation to you. This is how everyone on this site gets admission to the site. This site also allows Navy Corpsmen who served with the Marines to join so if you know of any Docs please let them know about the site as well. I look forward to hearing from any of you that want to reconnect with your fellow Marines.

Semper Fidelis

John Kinslow
L/Cpl USMC