PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Army chaplain convicted of sodomy, sentenced to five years in prison

thedrifter
11-02-05, 06:38 AM
U.S. Army chaplain convicted of sodomy, sentenced to five years in prison <br />
By: STEPHEN GRAHAM - Associated Press <br />
<br />
BAMBERG, Germany -- A U.S. Army chaplain was sentenced Tuesday to five years in...

hrscowboy
11-02-05, 07:47 AM
he should have been sentenced to life as far as i am concerned..

junker316
11-02-05, 02:13 PM
How do they sentence him on Sodomy Charges when it was Forced oral sex??? Isn't Sodomy Having to do with Anal Sex??? Either way he deserved more than 5 years. He forced himself on 3 young men that...

lprkn
11-02-05, 08:54 PM
sod·om·y (sd-m)
n.

Anal copulation of one male with another.
Anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.
Copulation with an animal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sodom·ite (-mt) n.
sodom·ize (-mz) v.

Source: The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company

Well, he's not in the Army anymore, he can let his freak flag fly elsewhere.

junker316
11-04-05, 12:37 PM
I can't just force myself to think of oral sex as sodomy. Copulation with an animal to me is BEASTALITY. And same gender sex in Homo-sexual. But at least he isn't in any military any-more...but the freaks in prison will like him. LOL

Ed Palmer
11-04-05, 03:32 PM
Yeh nows his chance to take one of the good ole boys out to lunch

rktect3j
11-04-05, 05:23 PM
Thats just sick. I'd give the average joe about 10 years for that. A chaplain, officer I'd give him life. He is in a position of authority on several levels here. That is a bonus to the time served.