PDA

View Full Version : Any Advice?

Since1775
11-01-05, 07:26 AM
It saddens me that I am even posting this. But it is out of desperation.

This is for CAS3 and anyone that could give some info.

Could you please give this Marine some guidance and direction. I am looking for some emergency assistance. I went to the Soldier’s. Sailor’s, Marine Fund and applied for aid and the help I got was 350 towards rent, a 50-dollar grocery voucher and 300-dollar clothing voucher. I am currently not working because of health reasons. I have been fighting Cancer I winning the battles, but so far not the war.

MY telephone will be shut off Wednesday, electricity will shut off Friday and as of today I am 1 1/2 months late on rent.

I live in Connecticut.

The only thing I have to offer anyone in return is that I can make military dog tags through a friend of mine that has an addrsssograph.

And I do have what I think is a beautiful Marine Corps website www.since1775.com (http://www.since1775.com)

In closing if moderators want to pull this post I understand. And if anyone wants to email me it is bill@since1775.com

Sincerely,

Bill MacDonald

Since1775
11-01-05, 08:53 AM
Jerry,

Thank you

CAS3
11-03-05, 03:02 PM
Bill,
Sorry I haven't been available. I am in Virginia for a while. I will try to find all avenues of resource for you.

marinefamily5
11-03-05, 06:06 PM
Bill, I have sent you a personal email at the address you provided, you should find some VERY good resources in my email.....

dcline
11-03-05, 10:42 PM
I have herd that Fort Devens Ma. Has Housing for Vets Dont know under what guidelines should be worth a look

Since1775
11-04-05, 10:10 AM
I want to thank everyone that is sending me emails with infomation. And please keep them coming.