PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Thatfemale !

Phantom Blooper
11-01-05, 04:18 AM
Happy Birthday and wishing you the best in the sandbox! Hoping your day is bright and cheerful and no one is picking on you like I do!:banana: Semper-Fi! Marine and hoping and praying that your days are bright and you are keeping your head and butt down! Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall :marine:

Osotogary
11-01-05, 06:03 AM
Enjoy your birthday in all the slendor that is available. As the Phantom has written, "keep your head and butt down!" Here's wishing you the best.
Gary

Ed Palmer
11-01-05, 06:54 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/Ed15Palmer/tartbits-vi.gif

I dont know what happened but I think the Phantom Blooper and Gary got to the cake first,But aleast they saved you one piece Happy birthday and enjoy it

yellowwing
11-01-05, 08:07 AM
Hey you Hard Charging Marine! Happy Birthday
Gung-ho!

GySgtRet
11-01-05, 08:57 AM
THATFEMALE

Enjoy yor BIRTHDAY as much as you can in country. Keep you head low and run like ( 7734 ).

Semper Fidelis

:banana:

OLE SARG
11-01-05, 09:45 AM
Phantom Blooper,
Happy birthday and may you have many, many more!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Phantom Blooper
11-01-05, 10:40 AM
"Phantom Blooper,
Happy birthday and may you have many, many more!!!!!!

SEMPER FI, "

Old Sarge,
With deepest respect you need to clean off your bi-focals cause today isn't my birthday and the last time I checked I wasn't wearing any lace on my skivies.....:banana: But sir,I do very much appreciate you asking me to have many many more birthdays! Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

hrscowboy
11-01-05, 11:10 AM
lace on skivies OMG say it aint so....

CHOPPER7199
11-01-05, 11:22 AM
Happy Birthday To All That Have One, And A Special One For Thatfemale, Hope She Gets A Beer In The Sand Box. Lmao. Cpl. You Were Suppose To Keep In Touch With Us Back Here. Hope All Is Going Well And God Bless All Of You.

CHOPPER7199
11-01-05, 11:23 AM
:banana: :evilgrin: :marine: Happy Birthday To All That Have One, And A Special One For Thatfemale, Hope She Gets A Beer In The Sand Box. Lmao. Cpl. You Were Suppose To Keep In Touch With Us Back Here. Hope All Is Going Well And God Bless All Of You.

greensideout
11-01-05, 06:31 PM
Happy birthday you "nasty" Marine. ;) What a place to turn 21! If so inclined, I would guess that you will find a beer to chug.
Happy Birthday!

GSO

Joseph P Carey
11-01-05, 08:27 PM
Happy B'day young Marine! I hope everything is going well with you. At the end of this, when you brush off all the dust, there will be nothing left but 'Salt'!

It ain't glorious, but it is being a Marine! You earned it! The first legal drink is on me when you come swtateside, and I am sure HRS will drink to that too. Congrats!

garryh123
11-01-05, 08:58 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

BigPhil
11-01-05, 09:17 PM
Happy Birthday Marine and many more to come, Have a cold one on me.
Semper Fi.
Phil

Phantom Blooper
11-02-05, 02:13 AM
"lace on skivies OMG say it aint so...."

hrscowboy,"it aint so....":banana: :banana:

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall