PDA

View Full Version : Seeley Says Thanks for the prayers and visits

thebish
10-28-05, 07:30 PM
I am sitting here next to Lcpl Shawn Seeley and will be transcribing for him. Here's Shawn:

I want thank everyone for their visits and prayers, they mean a lot to me. I am doing better every day and have a pretty optimistic view about things. I am looking forward to having Amanda come back and I miss her a lot. I want to also thank for Leatherneck.com for the flag they sent, I have it hanging on my curtains. It was pretty cool to get my purple heart from the Commandant. He also gave me a challenge coin. I look forward to more visits, but I look forward even more to getting out of this hospital:yes: . I just want to let everyone know that I am doing fine and that I am healing pretty quickly.
Semper Fi

Shawn

yellowwing
10-28-05, 07:46 PM
We always got your back, Bro!

OLE SARG
10-28-05, 07:49 PM
Stay strong Bro and you are in our prayers everyday!!!

SEMPER FI, :thumbup:

testforecho2112
10-28-05, 08:24 PM
Keep the faith brother, we are!:yes:

Prayers from the Overman Clan in Sundance Utah, headed your way.:)

Bill

CHOPPER7199
10-28-05, 08:51 PM
Ah, Ya Had Me For A Minute Bro. I Seen Your Name On List, Who Was On Leatherneck And Almost Had A ------- Oh Well. Glad Your Spirits Are Up An Your Doing Great. All That Love And Tender Care And The Grunt Will, To Get Back On Track. The Prayers Still Go Out For All Of The Troops. Keep Smilin And You'll Be Back Doing This Typing On Your Own Soon. Semper Fi Bro

JAMarine
10-28-05, 09:20 PM
Get strong Brother. And expect more visits. We're Proud of you. That's a Fact.
Semper Fidelis

rich

GySgtRet
10-28-05, 10:20 PM
LCpl Seeley keep strong, keep focused and get better soon. I'll see you on the 5th. The prayers continue to flood...!!!

Semper Fidelis

CHOPPER7199
10-28-05, 10:48 PM
:banana: :evilgrin: Just In Case I Forget, We Had A Short Visit To-night In The Chat Room By None Other Than Our Man Shawn, Yes, He Came In For A Short Visit And Was Using 1 Finger To Type To Us, What Determination He Has. He Said He Will Be On Over The Weekend Now And Then, I Told Him I Would See If I Could Get People To Stand By If He Came On So Some One Was There When He Did. Made My Day On That Little Visit. Great Job Bro. The Prayers Still Go Out For All.

ivalis
10-28-05, 11:52 PM
get out of bed ya slacker ;)

GySgtRet
10-29-05, 08:22 AM
:evilgrin:
I am thinking maybe he is a sickbay commando. Since he can do the chatroom now.

Semper Fidelis

Toby M
10-29-05, 11:41 AM
Nice to see ya back on top of things Seeley! Stay strong bro...it's a long tough road but you have what it takes to get you there! My thoughts are with you and the rest of our men and women in harms way. Tak care...

Amanda
10-29-05, 06:43 PM
Hey! We are all so proud of you! You are a strong man. I love you.

airframesguru
10-29-05, 08:34 PM
Bro... I'll sneek ya beer if you dont tell. take care get better. It was nice to caht for the few seconds the other day. let me knowif you need something/anything.

S/F,

Mike

captken
10-29-05, 08:40 PM
Shawn, your letter was the best thing I've seen on the internet in a very long time! Great seeing you in person, too! You're a good man! Keep it going.

mrbsox
10-30-05, 10:52 AM
Ditto to all the above.
Sometimes just a few words can't express the swelling of the heart, the fullness of the eyes, when good news is received.

GUNG HO !!

Terry

Seeley
10-30-05, 08:34 PM
Thank you everyone! I really am greatful for your support. Amanda, I love you too babe!

rb1651
10-31-05, 07:30 AM
Shawn,

No thanks needed, bro. We'll always be here as long as we are needed. Take care and get well. Prayers will continue for all.

GySgtRet
10-31-05, 07:38 AM
Shawn,

You are most welcome. Just get better...!!! From what I have seen you are doing just that.

Semper Fidelis

rsta
10-31-05, 05:27 PM
Shawn, it sure is good seeing you post on here again. We're all still praying for you, Little Brother!

Bob

CHOPPER7199
10-31-05, 07:39 PM
Shawn, Keep Up The Good Work Bro, Glad To See Your Getting Around A Little. Sat Hi To Randell And The Lt. For Us. Prayers Still Going Out For All.

Namvet67
10-31-05, 08:52 PM
Hang in there brother! You will be up and about in no time! Oh the stories you will be able to tell about those scars! I got a few and I am damn proud of them. Now...heal up and get back in uniform Marine! Semper Fi

Seeley
11-01-05, 05:22 PM
I have had a good day today. Almost no pain. Just thoght I'd check in with everyone.

Namvet67
11-01-05, 05:40 PM
Everyday will get better for you brother! You got a lot of support! Get well soon! Semper Fi

jryanjack
11-01-05, 05:53 PM
Glad to hear it Seeley - keep up the good work and you'll be out of there before you know it!

GySgtRet
11-01-05, 07:07 PM
LCpl Seeley you wouldn't happen to be skylarking would...??? I mean you are doing so well and everything. Good job on the recovery so far.

Semper Fidelis
GySgtRet

Joseph P Carey
11-01-05, 08:52 PM
Good work Kid! PT sucks, I know, but keep up the good work! From now to the day you die, nothing will stand in your way ever again. You are a fine man, and you will be recognized for that the rest of your life! Gung Ho Marine!

mrbsox
11-01-05, 09:19 PM
:marine:
Thank you everyone! I really am greatful for your support. Amanda, I love you too babe!

Thank you, for 'standing the wall' !!

I pray daily for you and yours, and thank you for helping provide my children, and theirs, a safer world to live in.

Semper Fi