PDA

View Full Version : burning the bodies

Ed Palmer
10-21-05, 08:12 AM
(quote)KABUL, Afghanistan - Islamic clerics expressed outrage Thursday at television footage that purportedly shows U.S. soldiers burning the bodies of two dead Taliban fighters to taunt other militants and warned of a possible violent anti-American backlash. (quote)

Did I miss something somewhere?
Its ok to behead someone while their alive, But its wrong to burn a dead body damn I must have missed something in stupidity 101,

GySgtRet
10-21-05, 08:17 AM
Ed,

Some people just get stuck on stupid.. Plain and simple.

PTWARRIOR
10-21-05, 08:24 AM
F The Islamic Clerics This Is War Burn Them Too If They Are A Threat To The Safety Of Any Marine. Outrage Is 50 Cal. And Mk19 On Full Burst On The Taliban. Ooooh Rah!!

Joseph P Carey
10-21-05, 10:51 AM
Tough Crap! The SOBs were burnt! Did it ever make any of you guys think of how the Thousand of dead Japanese bodies were handled on the islands of the South Pacific? On Iwo Jima there were Twenty Thousand of them!

Well, the Sea Bees would make a big hole in the ground, and they would bulldoze the Heavenly Warriors into the pit. Some sort of Fuel was spread across them and lit, and when the fire had done its work, the hole was plowed over. You had to get rid of the bodies someway before the disease and the smell of the dead started to affect the troops.

What these young men did in Afghanistan was not out of line, in truth, it is an age-old tradition in the US Military to prevent the spread of disease.

But, Again, Why do it in front of Newsmen?

hrscowboy
10-21-05, 12:53 PM
These are just the reasons we should not have reporters imbedded with our units, I said it in the beginning and i am saying it again. No reporters allowed anywhere near the battle field.

Nagalfar
10-21-05, 02:28 PM
Gentlemen, We have encountered the biggest WHINING ENEMY we have ever come across, never in the history of the world has any force spent so much time crying about things not being the way they want, if nothing else they are worth shooting just because they whine so dam* much.... I take it from the initial message we are suppose to bury all enemy dead (I would pefer to bury the live ones, and grease the tracks with the dead ones) according to Islamic law, and with full military honors.. Islam you can find my thoughts about this between my index and my ring fingers.. here let me hold it up so you can see it.

Joseph P Carey
10-21-05, 02:37 PM
These guys are following the same script written by the North Vietnamese. They know they can not win a military victory with all the swings cocks they have coming over the hill at us, so they hope to win the war in our Congress, and sadly, they are winning their battle there! Be prepared for another Congressional Victory given to our enemies. The writing is on the walls of Congress!

littlmshktk
11-07-05, 11:20 PM
F The Islamic Clerics This Is War Burn Them Too If They Are A Threat To The Safety Of Any Marine. Outrage Is 50 Cal. And Mk19 On Full Burst On The Taliban. Ooooh Rah!!
AMEN!

rktect3j
11-08-05, 07:54 AM
Gentlemen, We have encountered the biggest WHINING ENEMY we have ever come across, never in the history of the world has any force spent so much time crying about things not being the way they want, if nothing else they are worth shooting just because they whine so dam* much.... I take it from the initial message we are suppose to bury all enemy dead (I would pefer to bury the live ones, and grease the tracks with the dead ones) according to Islamic law, and with full military honors.. Islam you can find my thoughts about this between my index and my ring fingers.. here let me hold it up so you can see it.
This is no lie. Throughout history this is their tactic. I am reading "The Pirate Coast" right now. It's about the 1805 mission to overthrow Tripoli with Captain Eaton and Lt. O"Bannon. All the muslims do is ***** and whine the entire journey. And those were the ones on our side. It's just historic fact that the muslims, in general, are a bunch of pussies when the fight finally comes.