PDA

View Full Version : "We Killed a Lot of Innocent People." Jimmy Massey, a US Marine Who Fought in Iraq

thedrifter
10-17-05, 06:29 AM
&quot;We Killed a Lot of Innocent People.&quot; Jimmy Massey, a US Marine Who Fought in Iraq, Describes Service on Video <br />
<br />
Jimmy Massey served in the US Marines for twelve years before being granted an...

Nagalfar
10-17-05, 12:08 PM
IF, and I really mean IF this is the case he wants to make make it in the press, it should also be made in a courtroom as well, why is this guy (not going to call him a man) not up on charges?, he is...

Joseph P Carey
10-17-05, 12:24 PM
It sounds like a Kerry copycat to me! Much the same words; much the same thoughts; much the same process; and, much the same country that he goes to be a traitor in against his country. What now?...

junker316
10-17-05, 12:50 PM
This is the kind of person that really should have thought about what they were doing before doing it. If this isn't the way to get the money rolling in I don't know what is. It reminds me of the Jessica Lynch deal ... first comes publicity about the issue, then comes a book and finally a movie. Just to be discovered that everything was all wrong and then comes public embarassment. When are these idiot money hungry wanna-bes' going to stop embarassing our nation?

jegries
10-18-05, 08:35 AM
War is war Innocents will be hurt or even killed.

tbruyle5
10-18-05, 10:54 PM
I agree with Nagalfar! He needs to be standing before a judge.

jegries
10-19-05, 08:59 AM
Were these civilians caught in the crossfire or executed??? That is the question. If you ask me this Marine is just trying to make a buck.