PDA

View Full Version : Telling A Story With Pictures

thedrifter
10-14-05, 05:42 AM
Telling A Story With Pictures
Bob Parks

Somebody help a brother out. I don't understand.

A few months ago, I broke with the mainstream media and on my television show ran one of the videos showing the beheading of an American civilian captured in Iraq by terrorist insurgents. You know, the nice people liberals call “freedom fighters.”

The nets opted not to show the gruesome video because of community standards, respect for the victims' families, yada....

But the left went out of their minds to get standards dropped so they could show the American people pictures of our dead US service member sons and daughters in flag-draped coffins. So on one hand, the American people need not see what our enemy has in store for every one of us who'd refuse to convert from our infidel status. Actually, seeing but not hearing Janeane Garafalo behind a birka would be a bad thing?

But it's okay to push pictures of our fallen heroes in our faces. I always said most liberals have always hated the military, and now are playing patriotism because it's fashionable. These pictures are their payback.

Tell you what; to be fair, here's a couple of pictures of flag-draped coffins.

And here's a link to the video of the beheading of Paul Johnson. Don't watch it if you're sqeamish. And be forewarded: Al-Jezeera may be the media darling now, but there was a time when they were the trusted voice of the terrorists. Now they're making cartoons and are welcomed into the Washington press corps.

Which do you think is more damning, the pictures or the video? Why do you think the liberal media chose the side they did? After all, we wouldn't want to make the insurgents look bad, would we...

Ellie

http://p089.ezboard.com/bthefontmanscommunity