PDA

View Full Version : My new brownie recipe.

Osotogary
09-30-05, 08:11 PM
Enjoy!

Ed Palmer
10-01-05, 06:41 AM
I didnt like brownies any way

thedrifter
10-01-05, 06:55 AM
:D

Ellie

mrbsox
10-01-05, 10:20 AM
Chocolate Nut Roll..

from 'C' rats.
Mmm.. mmM good !!

Joseph P Carey
10-01-05, 10:46 AM
Chocolate Nut Roll!? I remember some sort of Pecan Roll, and something the military liked to call fudge, and I even remember the Cocoa Mix (which was good only if you used the cream pack, the sugar pack and a little water, and made it into a paste), but Chocolate Nut Roll?

As far as Marine Cooks go at a field kitchen, it was always good to know your enemy! It did not take me long to figure out why Chesty Puller had all of his officers eat after the enlisted men were through. Self Preservation of the Officer Corps!

Nagalfar
10-01-05, 11:16 AM
Wasn't the cooks motto... "Death from Within"

Joseph P Carey
10-01-05, 02:29 PM
I always thought it was: "I never met a Powdered Egg I didn't like!" Or, was it: "Gas that lasts, Great God Almighty, Gas that Lasts!" Or, maybe it was: "The Head, Send them all to the Head!" But, it might have been: "Off to the Head!"

Phantom Blooper
10-01-05, 08:48 PM
Gary,did you get thrown out of Cubscouts for eatin' a Brownie when you was little? S/F Chuck Hall :banana:

Osotogary
10-01-05, 09:11 PM
LOL! No, Phantom, my family couldn't afford to send my brother and I to join the Cub Scouts. I did have some brownies in the late sixties-early seventies that tasted just awful!! I don't believe that I threw those brownies away....I really can't recall. LOL

GySgtRet
10-01-05, 10:14 PM
I always wonderd what brownies were made of ....!!! Thanks Gary for clearing that up for me.

Phantom Blooper
10-02-05, 05:10 AM
I did have some brownies in the late sixties-early seventies that tasted just awful!! I don't believe that I threw those brownies away....I really can't recall.

I was thinking along those lines,but I thought I would ask you my first question before I brought up about vegetarian brownies!Good answer,good comeback! S/F Chuck Hall:banana: