PDA

View Full Version : Marines present new facet to advertising campaign

thedrifter
09-29-05, 06:01 AM
Marines present new facet to advertising campaign
Marine Corps Recruiting Command
Story by - MCRC Public Affairs

MARINE CORPS RECRUITING COMMAND QUANTICO, Va. (Sept. 27, 2005) -- The Marine Corps will debut its latest television commercial, “Diamond,” in front of a nationwide television audience October 1.

The commercial is scheduled to air on ESPN during the first commercial break of the scheduled NCAA College Football game that starts at noon.

The release of the new 30 second television commercial also coincides with the release of a refined Marines.com web site. The redeveloped web site serves as the, ‘31st second,’ for the television campaign, providing additional information to individuals on the opportunities in the Marine Corps.

http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/image1.nsf/Lookup/2005927114516/$file/CommercialLOW.jpg

On October 1, the Marine Corps will debut its latest television commercial, “Diamond,” in front of a nationwide television audience. The commercial is set to air on ESPN during the first commercial break after the kickoff of the scheduled NCAA College Football game that starts at 1200 EST. Photo by: USMC Photo

Ellie
Every three to four years the Marine Corps refreshes it television commercials. This new commercial follows, "The Climb," released in February 2002. The streamlined commercial and web site are designed to assist prospective applicants to contact a Marine Corps recruiter.

The commercial will air on network and cable television and ESPN, CBS, MTV, Spike, BET and in Spanish on Galavision. It will also air in movie theaters nationwide. The redesigned Web site will be viewable on Oct 1 at www.marines.com.

8th&I Marine
10-03-05, 09:59 PM
I still have the copy of the comercial I made for the Marine corps in 1992.

Sgtj
10-03-05, 10:29 PM
Hey 8th and I Marine

Who were you with at 8th and I?

8th&I Marine
10-04-05, 12:56 AM
I was A co. Color guard from 89 to 93