PDA

View Full Version : Phantom gets his birthday wish..sort of.

Osotogary
09-23-05, 08:38 PM
Ya really got to watch what ya wish for. LOL.
Have a good one!
Gary

nc.gal
09-23-05, 08:59 PM
Gary, you are great at cartoons--------that was sooooooo funny.

Happy Birthday Phantom Blooper from
another North Carolinian.

:)

Phantom Blooper
09-23-05, 09:13 PM
Thanks Gary and NC Gal! I appreciate it Gary I echo her statement about your talent! Great Job! Check out them bloopers.:banana:

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

GySgtRet
09-23-05, 10:11 PM
Gary,

Another perfect rendering for a Leathneck Member.

We all appreciate your talents....!!!

Semper Fidelis

Ed Palmer
09-24-05, 07:06 AM
great job Gary

Osotogary
09-24-05, 10:57 AM
Thanks, one and all, but this is the Phantom's gig. My contributions are miniscule compared to what the Phantom and the rest of you contribute to this site. Oh, I'll take the thanks, for sure, but I'll never lose sight that my contributions are just part of the whole.
On a side note- I understand that there are quite a few "entertainers" in Thailand that can blow out candles....from either side. Maybe next years cartoon. LOL

MillRatUSMC
09-24-05, 03:11 PM
I about choke on that cartoon...I could almost see the caption..."BEWARE! HOT BACKBLAST"...
A bit late, but better late than never...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Phantom Blooper!

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

Phantom Blooper
09-24-05, 04:02 PM
My contributions are minuscule compared to

Oh, I'll take the thanks, for sure, but I'll never lose sight that my contributions are just part of the whole.

Gary, your contributions to this site are wonderful! The advice that you give to the young men and women from a Marine dad and learned gentleman's perspective and your cartoon contributions are unbeatable.

When in a drought and the water table is low and a little boy pees in the lake aquifer he makes his contribution however minuscule,even a few drops, "every little bit helps!" Keep doing what your doing, I am proud to call you and all friend and "Brother."

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall :marine: