thedrifter
09-17-05, 12:59 PM
Anti-war protesters back in court for spilling blood <br />
By WILLIAM KATES <br />
Associated Press Writer <br />
<br />
September 17, 2005, 1:24 PM EDT <br />
<br />
BINGHAMTON, N.Y. -- Four anti-war protesters who spilled their...

Joseph P Carey
09-17-05, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by thedrifter
“Four anti-war protesters who spilled their own blood at a military recruiting station accused the Bush administration of trying to intimidate them and others from demonstrating against the Iraq war by prosecuting them in federal court…”

I have noted the prosecution of more than a couple of cases around the USA in various State Courts where successful prosecutions were derived for the throwing of one’s blood at another human being was considered a Felony, because without medical knowledge of the person’s past medical condition, blood is considered a bio-weapon, as the person may have AIDS or some other communicable diseases.

In Government Offices the intentional spreading of a Biohazard is considered a dangerous crime, and the clean up of the offices are taken rather serious.

Why these people are complaining that this is a Right Wing plot against them is hard for me to follow, as they knew exactly what they were doing, and what the process would involve to clean up the government offices. There was no one impeding their right to protest in front of the offices, but their entering the offices to spread a biohazard was well beyond the bounds of protest in a peaceful manner.

Nagalfar
09-17-05, 02:27 PM
Hell if they wanna spill their blood, I WILL GALDLY VOLUNTEER to help them.. I think a pig sticker on a M14 would work nicely, I see it is almost a duty to help these morons!

Igor, qucikly more chlorine for the gene pool!

marinefamily5
09-17-05, 03:16 PM
Myself if they want to spill their own blood i would volunteer to help also......give me a block of C-4 and have them shove it up the azz and I would be glad to pull smoke for them