PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

thedrifter
09-04-05, 07:09 AM
Early this morning, we received word that Mark's aka The Fontman Dad passed on to a Better Place..

I did get a chance to meet him a few weeks back...
I didn't get much time to really get to know him, but in the short time I learned this man had great wisdom to share with all...

Rest In Peace Dad

Ellie

A little about him...
http://p089.ezboard.com/fthefontmanscommunityfrm29.showMessage?topicID=601 6.topic

Phantom Blooper
09-04-05, 07:19 AM
Mark & Ellie,My deepest prayers and sympathy go to the both of you! Prayers are outbound. I am looking to have to go thru the same thing in the near future. My Mother passed a year ago October and we are expecting my dad to go at anytime. Again,my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Semper-Fidelis "Never Forget" Chuck Hall :marine:

rsta
09-04-05, 07:59 AM
Mark and Ellie, my sympathy and prayers are out for you both.

Bob

Osotogary
09-04-05, 10:22 AM
Very sad news to hear and certainly my thoughts and prayers are heading your way.
The first thing I thought of when I saw the news was your mentioning that you became a Grandmother recently. What passes is replaced and another cycle begins.
Take care now.
Gary

Arlene Horton
09-04-05, 01:40 PM
Mark & Ellie: Sorry to read the sad news. Thoughts & prayers for you and Mark as well as for Mark's dad. May he rest in Peace.
Arlene

mrbsox
09-04-05, 08:23 PM
Prayers Incoming !!

thedrifter
09-05-05, 07:49 AM
Thank You

I want to thank all of you who have given your support to Mark and I. I know Mark greatly apreciates it, as do I.

Thanks Again,
Ellie

Devildogg4ever
09-05-05, 02:48 PM
I'm verry sorry for the sad news!! Prayers outbound!!!!

CHOPPER7199
09-05-05, 11:24 PM
PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND ALL.

redneck13
09-09-05, 05:40 PM
Mark and Ellie I don't know you...But from one ol' Marine to another, my sympathy and prayer's will be for/with you and your loved ones. God Bless.