PDA

View Full Version : parris island D.I. 1996

lumpkin
09-03-05, 08:51 PM
Looking for a Parris Island D.I. that was there july1996-October 1996.

BOOGIEMAN44
09-03-05, 09:26 PM
WELL TO LOCATE THE D.I., IT WOULD BE HELPFUL TO KNOW THE NAME, PLT #, ECT... THERE ARE ALOT OF D.I.'S ON THE ISLAND AT ANY ONE TIME. ALSO TRY LOOKING UNDER THE FORUM, LOOKING FOR A MARINE, I THINK IT IS, GOOD LUCK

lumpkin
09-04-05, 02:02 PM
well i was actually looking for a couple. I thought maybe they might know if they were on the island at that time.

Gunnery Sgt. Caetano (forgive my spelling if im wrong) is the main one im looking for he was my heavy in 1128. I know he became a senior soon after.

GUIDE PLT 1128
05-10-13, 02:47 AM
Hey Lumpkin, I just became a member today. I see this post is almost 8 years old. But better late than never. This is Jeff Robinson, and I was the guide of platoon 1128. I remember you still after all these years. I ran into GySgt Caetano at Camp Lejeune back in 2001 before he retired. He told me he was going back to Jacksonville, Florida and be a firefighter there. That Marine was intense and also one of the most funny DI's we had. Gysgt Braddy was the Senior, but Sgt Hilson (Force Recon, remember) was always there first, and I cant remember the short SSgt's name that was there at the time. All my info is current in my profile, so if you ever want to talk just hit me up.

Semper Fi

timmorrison
05-06-15, 01:09 PM
Was just talking with someone last night about boot camp at Parris Island and thought I would try to find some folks. Came across this post. Robinson, I believe our little short SSGT's name was Shatto? Seems right. Almost 20 years ago now - hard to believe! Hope you guys are doing well!

joseywales
05-06-15, 01:23 PM
a 2005 thread, a guy comes in in 2013 and posts, then another guy comes in today, two more years later, and posts like its' a conversation going on. The whole thread if ten freaking years old. can we find some from Civil War times or at least Korean War?

timmorrison
05-06-15, 02:10 PM
Well, joseywales, since the thread obviously has nothing to do with you, you are more than welcome to move along.

Marine1955
05-06-15, 04:30 PM
Gentlemen try this web site to see if you can locate your D.I.'s

http://www.parrisislanddi.org/