PDA

View Full Version : Bush: U.S. Must Protect Iraq From Terror

thedrifter
08-30-05, 06:58 PM
Bush: U.S. Must Protect Iraq From Terror <br />
By JENNIFER LOVEN, Associated Press Writer <br />
<br />
President Bush on Tuesday answered growing anti-war protests with a fresh reason for American troops to...

carroll1972
08-30-05, 10:41 PM
The answer to Mrs. Sheehan question.....is in Mr. Bush's speach..........." If Azrqawi or bin Laden gain control of Iraq, they would create a new training ground for future terrorist attacks, " Bush said. "They'd seize oil fields to fund their ambitions. They could recruit more terrorists by claiming a historic victory over the United States and our coalition."

Given their ambitions.........(KILL AMERICANS AND JEWS)....they'd come over here and ......Mrs. Sheehan..is an American.....and they cut her head off......without blinking an eye....

Her son died......for her ...to keep her from that sort of mess over there in Iraq....and not here in the United States.....

I think this war is about oil.......and that is to keep it out of the the hands of the terrorist.....cause if they did get their hands on it (oil)....they could raise the money to hire killers...that would come over here and murder us.......I could see Mrs. Sheehan..in a burka......

Joseph P Carey
08-31-05, 02:50 AM
I have seen Ms Sheehan, she would look good in Burka. In fact it is the only way she would look good!