PDA

View Full Version : Marine Wife On The Rampage!

Wyoming
08-28-05, 03:05 PM
I got this from a friend, a Marine wife. She signs herself as DPMW (Damm Proud Marine Wife). FYI - I moved it off a previous post that had turned into a leg wetting exercise.

What I don't get is this: Why do these people think NOW is the time for the war to end?

How incredibly selfish, self-centered and ignorant does it get to say that now that YOUR son or daughter has died, NOW it's time to end the war? WHAT???!!!! WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 1800 WHO WENT BEFORE THEM????

War protestors MAKE ME SICK!!!

If I could blast that witch Sheehan I would......

NOW??!! So, NOW that YOUR son is dead we should pull out of Iraq? OK, right. So....the others who have laid down their lives doing what we believe in...their lives and now their deaths mean nothing? But your son's does? And how freakishly screwed are you that you place no value on their lives? You ARE what you claim Bush to be, you freaking hypocrite! You are not the ONLY ONE to suffer! Have you forgotten about the WIVES who have lost husbands and the husbands who have lost wives, the children who have lost a beloved parent, grandparents who lost their grandchildren?!!! WHAT ABOUT THEM?!!! How do you honor THEM??!! By saying that they died FOR NOTHING??!!! NOTHING???!! They died because "Bush lied"????!! WHAAAAT?!!!!!

You have chosen to wear your sacrifice like a flashy outrageous medal, or like a ticket to a show that gives you a right to be there...."Look what happened to ME, look what Bush has done to ME! I'm going to sit my ass in Crawford until I become a household name, until I tire of this cause and move on to the next!" Ohhh, for the loss....oh for the incredibly high admission price you have paid for your moment in infamy! You have not chosen the path of honor and dignity. Oh no, not you! Instead, you have chosen to slop around in the quicksand of selfish hatred and self-importance while others have borne their own extreme loss with humility, devotion, and untouted courage in the face of horrific pain and agony. Where is the attention they so deserve?

How can your son POSSIBLY be proud of you now? You trample with complete disregard the very thing he died for, you moron! You have completely taken for granted your freedom!! Don't the Iraqi people deserve freedom as much as you do? And do you think any of our fallen heroes would want to know how you have defiled their sacrifice??!! You have stolen your own son's spotlight...hang your head in shame, Woman!

Our hearts break for the mothers and fathers who have to tuck their babies in bed ALONE. Our hearts break for the wives, husbands and beloveds....whose whispers of lifelong dreams with their one and only have now been silenced. Our hearts break for all the friends who will never again share the laughter of that friendship....But our hearts CANNOT break for the bile that pours forth from your countenance!!

We WILL NOT feel sympathy for the path you have chosen!! You have turned the sacred to vile....and I WILL NOT LET YOU SPEAK FOR ME, CINDY SHEEHAN!!

radio relay
08-28-05, 03:31 PM
For lifting that piece out of the mud. It's a good read.

Pretty much says what 90% of the country says and thinks, too.

Wyoming
08-28-05, 04:47 PM
FYI - the Marine wife set up an email address, in case anyone wishes to write her rather than posting here.

USMCYellowRose@yahoo.com

Sorry, but I haven't quite figured out the email address link thingy.