PDA

View Full Version : miss shehan

miles jay
08-26-05, 10:36 PM
We nether ask or wonder why we si,p;y do or die,
Let this mother greive her sons death in her way.
I personally do not suport bush but I strongly support my brothers and sisters in harms way(it is our duty).

Is Iraque about democracy or terroism?
I thought it was about a dictator who had weapons of mass destruction and he is in jail---------

Joseph P Carey
08-26-05, 11:17 PM
Perhaps next time, you would spell the way we do in the USA. The spelling 'Iraque' has a decidedly Portuguese style to it.

The fact that her other son despises her for what she has done to the memory of his brother, and the fact that her son was in the service at all was in opposition to his mother's wishes. I am sure that his extending his enlistment was not something that his mother agreed with at all. The father is wholly against Ms Sheehan, and is filing for divorce over the issue. She is a tool of the left, and she does so out of her own guilt for being a bad mother to her son.

miles jay
10-08-05, 11:10 AM
Thank you for correcting my spelling . you dick tater

Nagalfar
10-08-05, 11:47 AM
Shehan is more than a protesting mother, she is a traitor to the country her son died fighting for, she is no more a tool of the left, than Shawn Hannity is a tool of the right, she is what she is, she used her sons service to this greatest of all nations, and his death for her claim to fame and nothing more, she is a attention whor* and nothing more, in the last 50 years there has been over 119,000 mothers who have lost sons to wars and "police actions" and the vast majority have all been mothers that America can be, and is proud of, the media is is the one who uses her to gain ratings, for without the media she would be nothing more than a silent voice of among millions of others.. I think very few people have a "noble cause" anymore, they are using their words as a vehicle to get to where they want to be.. fame and/or fortune, and prestige of being someone in the spotlight..

It is my opinion that she is the worst of all scum... look what she has traded for her fame... she has traded her sons service, and honor for her spotlight.. it has cost her, her marriage, her other son, yet the cost means nothing.. this is not a mother by any definition, there are a lot of things I could call her, but what could I call her that is worse than what she already is?

Joseph P Carey
10-08-05, 12:03 PM
I may be a Dick Tater (Sounds a little childish), but at least I know how to spell Iraq in the American fashion of spelling. We have had fake Marines on this sight long before you. Why don't you go back to IRAQUE and try again, Smart mouth!

I truly doubt that there are many Marines that would spell Iraq as you did, after all they have to read their orders, and the Marines only spell it one way on the orders!

And, while you are at it, take Sheehan with you! She has never even bought a grave stone for her son with the death benefits she received, and she did not even raise him as a child, his real father did! The kid hated his mother, as does his brother. She is not only a disgrace to her son, she is a disgrace to American Motherhood.

Joseph P Carey
10-08-05, 09:27 PM
Perhaps I am beating a dead horse here, but it would be an interesting bit if combat Marines and Soldiers paid the bill for a gravestone for her son, Casey, and presented the bill to her in front of a Peace Rally. Maybe that would wake to Press to what kind of Gargoyle they are blindly backing with their print.

That poor brave Soldier has been abandoned to an unmarked grave in a civilian cemnetery by his mother. There is something very wrong with this!

Nagalfar
10-08-05, 10:51 PM
Interesting idea there JPC...