PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all...

ringoffire
08-22-05, 08:17 AM
I've only posted a few times, but never formally introduced myself. I'm married to a Marine, who has just left for the sandbox, please send out prayers for him. He's in 8th Comm BN, and stationed at Camp Lejuene. He's been in almost 12yrs. We have 4 kids, and 2 dogs. This is the second time we've been to Lejuene. We moved here 2 months ago. Alot has changed in Jacksonville, NC since we were here last (6yrs ago). I'm looking forward to school starting.
Like I said I just wanted to let ya'll know a little about me and my family, I hope I am welcomed here. I really do like this website and enjoy reading the posts.
Thanks,
ringoffire

GySgtRet
08-22-05, 08:26 AM
Welcome Aboard.

You will find a lot of good information and some comedy relief here at times. Along with some excellent photos of what is going on from time to time. Front line pictures, etc...

Semper Fidelis

BOOGIEMAN44
08-22-05, 10:11 AM
WELCOME...
FELL FREE TO JUMP ON HERE ANY TIME YOU WISH, AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK ANY QUESTION THAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO COME UP, WERE NOT... THE MARINE CORPS FAMILEY IS THE BEST FAMILEY IN IN WORLD. SEMPER FI...

Nagalfar
08-22-05, 10:27 AM
Welcome ringoffire.. new faces are always nice around here.. and I will add him to my prayers.. welcome aboard.

ringoffire
08-24-05, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I love this website, and I check in daily.
Nagalfar-Thanks for the prayers.