PDA

View Full Version : One Marine's Brave Protest In Crawford Against Cindy Sheehan

marinefamily5
08-17-05, 08:33 PM
I went out to Camp Casey Sunday to see it for myself. I have to work for a living, so this was my first opportunity to drive out. Cindy Sheehan was not at the camp when I arrived. Some friends of mine with the NBC national news bureau arrived shortly after I did to interview her, so I knew she would be arriving shortly.

As I waited I noticed a young man and his family with a large sign on a trailer with American and Marine Corps flags waving. They were set up on the opposite side of the road where the Pro-Bush/Troops supporters were standing their vigil. His name is TJ Ware from Ft. Worth, Texas and he made the sign and came to Crawford to support his former Commander in Chief. You see, TJ was a Marine who proudly fought for his country in Al Isad Iraq. This Marine enlisted and fought willingly, as do the majority of those who serve, as he says. Ware noted that our soldiers are well trained, including Casey Sheehan. Casey Sheehan enlisted in the Army in 2000 and reenlisted in 2003 and in Ware's opinion, "Knew what he was getting into. There was no reason to blame President Bush for his death. He is a hero."

The sentiment on TJ Ware's sign (above) bears merit to be quoted here:

WHO SHOULD DEFINE A NOBLE CAUSE? I WAS THERE... A MARINE ON THE GROUND IN IRAQ. THE ONLY CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY WERE THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF IRAQIS SLAUGHTERED BY THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT. PLEASE DO NOT FURTHER SADDEN THE FAMILIES OF THE FALLEN BY TELLING THEM THAT THEIR LOVED ONES DIED FOR NOTHING. DO YOU HAVE SYMPATHY FOR HITLER? WHY NOT? WERE WE WRONG TO STOP HIM TOO? PLEASE DO NOT CRIMINALIZE YOUR OWN SONS. INSTEAD REMEMBER THEM AS THE HEROES WHO DIED PROTECTING THE FREEDOMS OF THOSE ABROAD AND AT HOME. GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT. HEROES IN THE ARMED FORCES THANK YOU.

tbruyle5
08-17-05, 09:05 PM
Semper Fi T.J.!!
:marine:

jinelson
08-17-05, 09:54 PM
Get Some TJ OOOUUURRRAAAHHH!!!

Semper Fi Brother

Devildogg4ever
08-18-05, 05:13 AM
GIT-R-DONE!!!

Semper Fi, TJ!!!!!

rapid_dagger
08-18-05, 07:07 AM
THAT is what "Being Marine" means!!! Semper Fi TJ!!
As for MIZ Sheehan,I wonder if she is going on Fonda' vegtable oil tour also!

radio relay
08-18-05, 07:46 AM
Notice that the only place you hear about this Marine, or anyone opposing her, is on forums such as this one?

This b!tch has a voice way beyond what she deserves. She, and the leftwing, mainstream media scum that are using her to spread her hatefilled message of Anti-Americanism, and disprespect for our military, are smearing her son's memory, and sh!tting on the graves of every American who has ever given their life for our freedom! Not to mention, what she is doing to our kids currently serving overseas, and to those who are wounded and maimed.

It is absolutely dispicable!

Wyoming
08-18-05, 07:57 AM
Sheehan Gets Surprise Visit from Woodstock Artists
by Scott Ott

(2005-08-17) -- Just a mile from President George Bush's Texas ranch, America's favorite protest-mom, Cindy Sheehan, today got a surprise visit from Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Country Joe McDonald and several members of Sly and the Family Stone.

The impromptu Woodstock reunion was sponsored by the Democrat National Committee and Coca-Cola, after Mrs. Sheehan, whose son died defending freedom in Iraq, told a phalanx of reporters, "I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony."

In related news, the grieving woman's agent said that tonight's vigil will include an appearance by Sen. John Kerry, D-MA, who will throw her son's military medals over the fence at the Bush ranch.

Actress Jane Fonda was also scheduled to appear, but her cross-country convoy ground to a halt outside of Houston this afternoon when her bus ran out of Crisco.