PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam-era Marine charged with desertion

thedrifter
08-17-05, 06:53 PM
Vietnam-era Marine charged with desertion <br />
<br />
TARPON SPRINGS, Florida (AP) -- A man serving probation in a fraud case has been charged with deserting the Marine Corps 40 years ago to avoid being sent...

hrscowboy
08-17-05, 08:33 PM
BURN HIS BUTT AND DRUM HIM OUT COMPLETELY..

Joseph P Carey
08-17-05, 08:51 PM
Allow him to fry!

tbruyle5
08-17-05, 09:01 PM
:mad:
HE SHOULD BE TRIED & THEN SHOT!
:marine:

Nagalfar
08-17-05, 09:13 PM
I vote we tattoo a big American flag on his back, chest and face.. then drop in the that fun loving lil vacation spot called the hills of Afghanistan were the Taliban seem to roam... I mean come on, why waste money on a good bullet for a worthless POS.

Devildogg4ever
08-18-05, 05:17 AM
Fate always catches up, sooner or later!! He should be tried, fried, shot, then let out!!!

ese4mc
08-18-05, 08:24 AM
I like the "drum him out" reply--we should return it & make it a reality--show the s---birds & others what we think of those turds-if you aren*t ready for our closed fraternity DON*T APPLY

Namvet67
08-18-05, 10:10 AM
I agree with a formal drum out formation! Bring in the vets who went to Nam and served and let them make the call on what to do with him! If any of his DIs are still around, i would bring them in as well! Make a good example of this ex-Marine! Make him visit MCRD and confess to the recruits. Loser!!!!

outlaw3179
08-18-05, 11:15 AM
There is no such thing as an x-Marine , except for this piece of s*hit. He doesnt deserve the title .

Joseph P Carey
08-18-05, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by outlaw3179
There is no such thing as an x-Marine , except for this piece of s*hit. He doesnt deserve the title .

The thing here is that being a Marine is voluntary, mostly, and that earning the title is something we all have to do! He had the Titile, it was his choice to abandon it!

I too like the idea of being formally drummed out of the service, with media in attendance! Let people know the embarrassment one would be subjected to if they should not keep their oath to the Corps, and the Constitution!