PDA

View Full Version : Asking for Prayers for the 2nd Tour

marinemom
08-16-05, 06:06 PM
Tigger and the rest of 3/1 ship out on the 19th for another fun-filled tour in Iraq - either near the Syrian border or the southern part of Anar Province. Expected return date in late April 2006.

So, once again I am asking that you keep him in your prayers - it worked so well during his first tour, it can't hurt to ask you to do it again.

Appreciation is guaranteed.

thedrifter
08-16-05, 06:24 PM
Your Family will be in my Prayers and Thoughts....

God Bless,

Ellie

carroll1972
08-16-05, 07:22 PM
Dear MarineMom......
Our little church......in east texas.......Broaddus United Pentecostal
Church........is always praying for our troops over there.....and our leadership.....
We maybe small.....but we're praying for ALL........OVER THERE...

GOD BLESS.....
Carroll

BigCat1
08-16-05, 07:44 PM
Mom -

You know that my thoughts and prayers will be with Tigger, his brothers in 3/1 and all of our good men and women who are in harms way. They will also be with you and your family.

Semper Fi

Big Cat

jinelson
08-16-05, 08:36 PM
Prayers out mom.

Semper Fi

Jim

mrbsox
08-16-05, 08:59 PM
They've never stopped Pat.

He's got experience and training under his belt to bring him back, as well as his brothers. He's had a year (almost) to see it from this side of the pond, more armour is on the way, and more and better gear is already there.

I truley believe that the tide is starting to shift. IED's are getting tougher in some areas, but the tide is towards the Iraqis themselves taking more and more of the load. Our troops are spending more and more time training and supporting them.

He be back to you soon.
Gods speed, and fair winds.

Phantom Blooper
08-16-05, 09:02 PM
Prayers outbound and inbound marinemom for tigger! Praying for his unit,his charge,him and you daily. Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

jcarrasco
08-16-05, 10:53 PM
'GOD in heaven we humbley ask for your divine armor all around our brother Tigger and all of his brothers in the 3/1 in harms way. We pray to YOU that YOU bring them all back to their love ones AMEN".

MARINEMOM ,
GOD , hears & answers prayers !!

Nagalfar
08-16-05, 11:23 PM
Consider it done.. and that him and his brothers will remain in my prayers untill they come home..

JAMarine
08-17-05, 01:27 AM
You've got it Pat.

rich

Devildogg4ever
08-17-05, 04:48 AM
Yes Ma'am, prayers always sent and will continue to send!!!