PDA

View Full Version : Fonda's bus tour will find differences

thedrifter
08-15-05, 07:24 AM
Fonda's bus tour will find differences

To the editor
Jacksonville Daily News
Aug. 15,2005

In any other country in the world, the actions and words of Jane Fonda during the Vietnam War would have earned her a trip to the gallows - or at least a life sentence in a forced labor camp. It seems like only yesterday that she was captured on film sitting on an NVA anti-aircraft gun only a short distance away from the "Hanoi Hilton," where many of our countrymen were being tortured. After this "Damn the American Fighting Man Tour," she returned to the USA and was joined by just-back-from-Paris John Kerry and his band of pseudo-Vietnam vets.

They got what they wanted. We withdrew from Vietnam, leaving our allies to be murdered and the rest of Southeast Asia to come under the ruthless thumb of those such as Pol Pot. Later, she sorta, kinda apologized for her trip to North Vietnam, but the enormity of what she and her band of useful idiots (including John Kerry) caused in that part of the world is staggering.

One would think that after all these years and the incredible rise of patriotism in this country after 9/11, the last thing this withered flower child would want to do is jump into another anti-war campaign. But according to press coverage last month, "Baghdad Barbarella" is launching a cross-country bus tour next March to call for withdrawal (retreat) from Iraq.

She says that this tour is in response to calls for action from Iraq veterans on her book tour.

read more click link
http://p089.ezboard.com/fthefontmanscommunityfrm29.showMessage?topicID=513 8.topic

Ellie

OLE SARG
08-15-05, 08:47 AM
I would just like to hear from some veteran who would endorse this no good slut. I have not heard ANY endorsement OF ANY KIND from anyone for her traitor act to start over again. Maybe, just maybe, if she keeps this crap up she'll drop dead from too much makeup.

Idea, maybe she could get kerry to go along with her as her driver. That's about all that ****head is good for.

SEMPER FI,
OLE SARG

lumpkin
08-15-05, 10:12 AM
Has she ever made comments on her actions in vietnam since then.

carroll1972
08-15-05, 01:44 PM
I think where ever this huzzy goes....I think all of the V.N. veterans should follow her around.....and let it be know that she...IS A TRAITOR...TO THIS COUNTRY......and for us not to let this wench forget what she did....LET IT BE KNOWN....IF SHE COMES TO EAST TEXAS.........SHE WILL BE MET ....BY MOST OF THE VET...I'VE TALK TO...AND I WOULD LIKE TO MEET THE WENCH MYSELF....SO I COULD GIVE HER A LITTLE BAG OF CHICKEN SH_T.....FROM EAST TEXAS......HAND DELIVERED...TOO......CAUSE THAT'S ALL SHE IS.........SORRY....AS CHICKEN SH_T.....

I WON'T FOR GET......AND I WILL NOT LET HER FORGET IT EITHER......

AND AS FOR AS THE FAMILIES THAT ARE FOLLOWING...WITH HER.... ALL THEY ARE DOING IS ENDORSING.... THEIR SONS/DAUGHTERS DIED IN VAIN........

LET IT BE KNOW.......NOT A SINGLE IRAQ VET...HAS DIED IN VAIN...